CV Legal Consel liasing with government departments and senior advocates in India or the Middle East
Legal Consel liasing with government departments and senior advocates in India or the Middle East
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Legal Consel liasing with government departments and senior advocates in India or the Middle East - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
101335 Last Updated:
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in MATHS PHYSICS CHEMISTRY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking Senior Management position in handling the legal and statutory administration of reputed multinational /allied organizations, and in liasing with government departments and senior advocates in India or the Middle East.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Counsel, Feb 1992 onwards
• Worked as standing Counsel for Income Tax, Railways and other Leading institutions and received wide exposure to various laws
• Attended all tribunals, civil courts and mainly the High Court of Andhra Pradesh
AP High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad Advocate, Oct 1991 onwards
• Attended All Courts in Hyderabad
• As Commissioner in Consumer forum made the builder give amenities to the owners
• Filed a Case for Durga Prased & Co. a Stock Broker against a individual for selling fraudulent shares
• Filed Cases for Sriven Finances for Cheque Bouncing
• Filed Case against Villagers for Specific Performance on behalf of Surya Vamshi Housing Finance
Durga Prasad & Co., Legal Advisor Apr 1997 onwards
• Working as Legal advisor to a leading National Stock Exchange Broker dealing in Securities and is a Member of the National Stock Exchange.
• Looking after bad deliveries and filed cases where securities were obtained fraudulently.
Andhra Bank housing finance Ltd., Hyderabad Panel Advocate, May 1995 onwards
• Reporting to the Vice President, and managing / monitoring a team of 2 members.
• Scrutinizing the Title deeds towards the disbursement of loans
• Framing Legal opinions against the disputed (if any)/notices Issued.
• Preparing proforma to meet the legal hassles and reduce the disputes.
Sri S. R. Ashok, Senior Advocate
Narne Estates Private Limited, Hyderabad Legal Advisor, Apr 1996 to Mar 2002
• Reported to the President, and headed a team of 50 employees,
• Worked as Legal Advisor to this real estate Company for 15 years and laid down many mega ventures such as posh Gunrock Enclave and the single largest township in the country East City catering to the needs of 25,000 plots.
• Reduced the number of disputed cases; 53 cases were filed and 32 cases fought and won by the Management and the rest are in their final stages.
• Designed a checklist for purchasing and selling the lands that reduced the disputes significantly and standardised the whole process.
• Was a personal legal advisor for property, family and relatives and provided suggestions and opinions when asked for
Saroj Ispat Limited, HyderabadLegal Advisor, Apr 1995 to Jan 1996
• Reported to the Managing Director, and led a team of 10 members.
• Operated as a Legal Advisor to Saroj Ispat Limited, a coming company floated by an upcoming entrepreneur
• Procured land, and made agreements with Financial Institutions
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Cyb er Laws
• Ing Vysya Pension Plans
• Grand Slam of Ing Vysya
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Result oriented legal professional offering 18+ years experience in providing legal support, resolving legal disputes and associated with the High Court of Andhra Pradesh as an Advocate. Reviewed, drafted, interpreted, analysed and negotiated contractual documents; provided legal support and contractual guidance in preparation of all legal documentation, attended courts and resolved legal issues.