Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective To achieve a position which helps in the practical application of the academic fundamentals acquired, to make a real contribution to the organization I am working for.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked as Trainee With – Design Consultant Ghatkopar (E) Mumbai. (From 15th June 2001 to 14th August 2001)
Designation: Site Supervisor.
Responsibilities Handled: Designing R.C.C G+4 building.
2. Worked as Assistant project Engineer –Rebuild Struct Associates,Andheri (E) Mumbai, (From 23rd July 2004 To 27th June 2005 )
3. Talib & Shamsi Construction ( From 27th june 2005 to 28th Feb 2007 )
Designation: Site Engineer.
Project: 52 Storied Residential Building, Pedder Road, Bhojwani Developer
Responsibilities Handled: Quality control, Steel & Shuttering checking.
4. Gammon India (1st March 2007 - now)
Designation: Assistant Manager Project II .
Project : Dahej Uran Pipe Line .(DUPL)
Responsibilities Handled: Station Work (Civil), In charge of SV15 , SV16,SV17&SV18.From last six months working on estimation and tendering of Gas Pipeline project(Civil work)
Co-ordination of existing projects (Civil work)
Achivements and Awards
Winner at “Cognizance 2K4” in Bamboo Bridge Competition.
Participated in Paper Presentation Organized by IIT Roorkee.
Participated in Paper Presentation Organized by Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli.
Two months training in Photography at Government Polytechnic.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MBA from Distance Education Sikkim Manipal University (Sem II through)
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) with specialization in Civil Engineering from Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune. Secured marks at an average of 61.6% in last year of B.E passed out in 2004
Diploma in Civil Engineering (D.C.E) from Government Polytechnic, Mumbai. Secured marks at an average of 81.2% in last year of D.C.E in 2001
S.S.C. (Secondary School Certificate) – R. C. Patel High School, Borivali (W) in 1998 with 71.2%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS excel ,word, power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Estimation and site execution
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]