CV Junior Geologist FUGRO Geotech India, knowledge of HTMLGeo matica, ERDAS 8.5, Arc GIs 9.1
Junior Geologist FUGRO Geotech India, knowledge of HTMLGeo matica, ERDAS 8.5, Arc GIs 9.1
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Geologist FUGRO Geotech India, knowledge of HTMLGeo matica, ERDAS 8.5, Arc GIs 9.1 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: France, India, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Hardworking professional working as a geologist
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At present working in FUGRO GEOTECH Pvt. Ltd. As a Geologist since july 2008.
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport; 2008.
2. Hyderabad International Airport; 2008.
3. Chambal River Project, GAIL; 2008.
4. Development of Greenfield Port at Simar, Gujrat; 2009.
5. Exploratory core drilling work at Hydro Electric Tawang Basin Project, (NHPC); Arunachal Pradesh; 2009 till date.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination University/Board Institute Semesters Year CPI / %
(M.Sc. in GEology) Gauhati University Gauhati University M.Sc. passed
Undergraduate Specialization : Geology(Major)
Mathematics] Gauhati University Arya Vidyapeeth college, Guwahati
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
Board of Secondary Education, Assam Happy Child High school, Guwahati 1998 69.44
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge of computer:
Working knowledge of MS office, pagemaker, photoshop, HTMLGeo matica, ERDAS 8.5, Arc GIs 9.1
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Represented Dept. of Geological Sciences in cricket in the Inter-Departmental PG Sports Meet in GAUHATI UNIVERSITY in June 2006.
• Played chess tournaments at district level.
• Won prizes in chess & table tennis at school & college level.
• Active member of Junior Red Cross during school days.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]