CV Production petroleum engineer Apache Corporation Centurion-Egypt DANA Gas Corporation
Production petroleum engineer Apache Corporation Centurion-Egypt DANA Gas Corporation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production petroleum engineer Apache Corporation Centurion-Egypt DANA Gas Corporation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
• Aug. 2007 – Jan. 2008
Centurion-Egypt (DANA Gas Corporation)
Senior Operation Engineer
• Oct. 2000 – Sep. 2007:
A) Full time work
Production Technology & Subsurface Operations Engineer @ Khalda Company (join venture between EGPC & Apache), Egypt.
B) Part time work
1- Consultant test Engineer to supervise drill stem testing (DST) jobs on oil, gas & gas-Condensate wells for different operating companies [Apache, Centurion (Dana-Gas), Qarun] international operating companies in Egypt and also witness some of their rigs jobs (Hyd. Frac., Acid stimulation). However, I'm responsible for preparing/handling all needed equipment with various service companies till finalize all the completion procedures and put the well on production either utilizing ESP (as an artificial lift systems) or natural completion string.
2- Consultant instructor; I am working in consulting basis for Tri Star Middle East & Ecoman training centers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors, Petroleum Engineering 2000, Cairo University, Egypt
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) membership
Attend the following courses and Schools:
• Rotation in Khalda departments: Reservoir, Operation, Process and also the super/workover rigs in western desert field, 2001.
• Hydraulic fracturing course; Halliburton, 2002.
• ECLIPSE 100; Schlumberger, 2002
• ESP New Techniques Courses, ESP Trouble Shooting & training on upgraded software; Sub pump & Autograph; REDA & CENTRILIFT, 2002.
• Well Completion course; DATCO, 2003.
• Production Optimization Through Perforation Workshop; Schlumberger, 2004
• Oil Field Manager Software (OFM); Schlumberger, Mar. 2004.
• Under balance drilling (UBD) application Workshop; Halliburton, 2005.
• Formation Damage Remediation (Petroskills- Louisiana USA, May 08).
• Advanced Hydraulic Fracturing (Petroskills- Houston USA, Aug. 08).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• PC Applications:
• Reservoir simulation Applications: Eclipse.
• Good command of OFM software (oil field manager).
• Transient Test Analysis Applications: Pansys.
• Perforation Applications: Dynamic Under balance Perforation Design (PURE).
• Nodal Analysis Applications: PIPESIM, Prosper.
• Artificial Lift Design Applications: Sub-pump (9), Autograph, S.Rod.
• Microsoft Applications: Windows applications, WinWord, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint.
• General; DOS, Word perfect, Elementary Computer Maintenance.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am 9 years experience as production technology/operation petroleum engineer with various international oil/gas corporations
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Professional Organization Membership:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Engineering Syndicate, Egypt.