CV Civil PhD Geotechnical Engineer, Swayin Associates, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
Civil PhD Geotechnical Engineer, Swayin Associates, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil PhD Geotechnical Engineer, Swayin Associates, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Geotechnical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, bangalore Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Japan, Qatar, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a type of person who is disciplined, team worker, creative and hardworking.My objective is to achieve perfection in my work through the process of constant learning, hard work & vision combining with self-motivation contributing the best to the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have work for UNDP India, Orissa ( Nuapada district) from September 1999 to August 2000 as a Civil Engineer. My responsibility was to Make water conservation structures like check dams. I used gunny bags as reinforcing material to stabilize the slopes and increase the bearing capacity of carriage way.
I worked Swayin Associates, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India from October 2000 to July 2002 as a civil engineer.
My responsibilities were:
1. Soil testing in the laboratory and field, Bore log preparation, Design of foundations, earth retaining structures. Frequent site visits, liaising site engineers and provide various feasible solutions related to construction difficulties.
( For NALCO Aluminium plant , Talcher, Orissa)
2. Performed the steel detailing work for the joints such as, riveted joint detailing and welded joint detailing for the main manufacturing plant building. (Oswal Fertilizer Plant , Paradeep, Orissa)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. B.E., University College Of Engineering, Burla, Orissa (1998)
B.E. Project : By plate load test, observation of bearing capacity improvement of granular soils using coir as reinforcing materials.
2. M.Tech., N.I.T. Rourkela (2004)
M.Tech. Project: Observation of bearing capacity improvement of flexible foundations on garanular soil using as reinforcement under different foundation conditions such as:
• Eccentric foundation
• Embedded foundation
• Combined Eccentric and Embedded foundation
In this project we have used the geogrid TENSAR-BX 1100 which has been widely used in United states.
3. Ph.D., I.I.Sc. Bangalore (Thesis Submitted ) (2009)
Ph.D. thesis: A new experimental method has been proposed to study the interference effect on the ultimate bearing capacity and settlement behavior of two and infinite number of strip footings and anchors under static load condition. A finite element analysis of the interference effect on the settlement behavior of the interfering footings and anchors in elastic range has also been undertaken.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows XP
Engineering Software : ABAQUS and AutoCAD
: Many commonly used Softwares
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Basically in my entire technical education i am a person more towards the experimental work, although in my PhD. work i have done some theoretical analysis using FEM software ABAQUS. While undertaking these experimental work, i have designed all my experimental set up by myself and made it with the help of mechanical shops. So i know how to transform a field related problem to a well defined problem which can be analysed in a laboratory.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]