Tribon Ship Designer responsible for hull design Ladon shipyard Croatia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Tribon Ship Designer responsible for hull design Ladon shipyard Croatia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, Serbian Latin, Spanish Modern Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in technical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Croatia, Rijeka Relocation: European Union, United States, Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to apply for the CAD Designer(structural) position . As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my resume and references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• I have been working on more that ten different projects in last three years
• I strive for continued excellence
• I provide exceptional contributions to team in witch I work
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2006- 2009 Ship Designer in Ladon ltd. Responsible for hull design. Currently working in Tribon hull program. I also know to work in autocad. During this time I’ve also worked in VT-surfface fleet Portsmouth as contact person between vt and Ladon ltd. For four months.
Also I was a support person for Ladon ltd.
In Ghesa andalusia from Seville Spain for six months. During my work here in Ladon ltd. I’ve worked on sevreral different ships. From military to big cruse ships. Also specific type of offshore vessels.
2004-2005 I have worked with aluminum windows and
doors. In a small firm.
2002 and 2003 I have worked on several construction sites.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998-2002 prva susacka gimnazija Rijeka (high school)
2005-present maritime university in Rijeka
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
IT Office 2000 and Windows,Tribon, AutoCad,Powerpoint,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Languages Fluent English and Croatian,proficient in Spanish
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]