CV Service Instrument Engineer, Balubaid Service Equipment Company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Service Instrument Engineer, Balubaid Service Equipment Company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Service Instrument Engineer, Balubaid Service Equipment Company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I give attached of my educational qualifications, experiences, etc. A study of these details will reveal that my qualifications and experiences match your requirements.
1. I am a young man of 29 years with a sound, physique and excellent moral character
2. I obtained a diploma in engineering (Mechanical) from Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Manila, Philippines.
3. I worked with Mancor Industries Incorporated for a period of 2 years. At present, I have been working with Balubaid Service Equipment Company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as a Equipment Engineer for about 4 years. But as the firm does not have sufficient promotional avenues. I wish to join a reputed firm like yours.
4. I possess the requisite skills and training that will be needed in my job at your concern.
5. I take a keen interest in the College Sports and extra-curricular activities. The copies of certificates and testimonials in this regard are also attached.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started my career in Philippines as Service Engineer. After 6 months, they promoted me as Technical Support Officer and worked for 2 almost 2 years. After that I applied in Saudi Arabia as Equipment Engineer for Automotive Equipments and eventually hired. I've been working in Saudi Arabia for 4 years and 7 months and i would say that im well versed with equipments (mechanical and electronic).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
College- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Equipments Familiarization and Troubleshooting-Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Shenzhen, China
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software and hardware troubleshooting
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Team Skills, Networking Skills, Communication Skills, Ability to Learn and Analyze, Decision Making, Organizing and Quality Oriented
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]