Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior deck officer, marine officer, nautical engineer, NYK Shipmanagement RO-RO and container ship - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Nautical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Cook Islands Present Location: Croatia, Zagreb Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I see my career in the Offshore area of shipping because the job is interesting, attractive and very dynamic. I posses the abilities to work in a hardship conditions, with people of different backgrounds and cultures.
My career on NYK Shipmanagement was perspective, but the offshore shipping has not been developed by that company yet, so I have decided to find a job opportunity on different address.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I was embarked as apprentice on RO-RO and container ship (operated by NYK Shipmanagement), both times on 6-month contracts. After getting Navigation Officer Certificate I embarked on a VLCC, NYK Nippon, where I did 5-month contract as 3rd Mate
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Navigation Officer Certificate, >500 GT.
-Nautical Engineer- bachelor degree (master degree by the end of November 2009)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Yacht skipper, sailing boat skipper.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]