CV PDMS Autoplant Pipe Designer having 4+ years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry
PDMS Autoplant Pipe Designer having 4+ years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDMS Autoplant Pipe Designer having 4+ years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechnacial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Qatar Present Location: India, Hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Pipe Designer having 4+ years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Having 4+ years of experience in Piping Design.
• Preparing Piping MTO & Support MTO.
• Piping Material Selection/Specification/Valve Data Sheets.
• Knowledge of Piping Material Codes and Standards as per ASME 31.3.
• Checking & Approval of Vendor Documents for Various Piping Components.
• Maintaining the list for the Line numbers in P&ID.
• Checking the Clashes of Piping with other Lines, Equipments, Structures, Existing Pipelines etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BACHELORS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,DIPLOMA IN PIPING ENGINEERING AS PER ASME 31.3 PROCESS PIPING
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]