CV Weld Inspector in construction fields and pipelines and petroleum oil field in Egypt
Weld Inspector in construction fields and pipelines and petroleum oil field in Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Weld Inspector in construction fields and pipelines and petroleum oil field in Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in welding metallurgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Japan, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sudan, Sweden Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Egypt, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sudan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
1.master degree in welding metallurgy
2. international welding engineer diploma (IWE)
3. certified welding inspector(CWI).
4. Level II inspector (VT, RT, UT, MT, PT)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 5 years experience in welding and inspection fields in construction fields and pipelines and petroleum oil field.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have (IWE) certificate from SZA institute and CWI from AWS, training for 6 months in CMRDI welding insitute in egypt, finally, Iam now in japan for 6 months training in welding field for international welding engineer from japan and I will finish in 27 Feb. 2010.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
excellent in office and net communications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have a good experience in failure analysis for weldments in petrochemical and petroleum fields