CV Oracle DBA Database Administrator / Application Support Executive
Oracle DBA Database Administrator / Application Support Executive
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oracle DBA Database Administrator / Application Support Executive - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Information Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Lahore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Making every goal a success through technical abilities, professional competencies and leadership characteristics.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently am working in LINKdotNET as a dual nature job.(a) Application Support Executive (b) Database Administrator
Following are my core responsibilities:- Oracle10g software installation,Create, Delete, Alter and Modify Database, Tables and User,Generate & Run scripts, Backup and Recovery operations, Archive log mode configuration, Configuration network local naming and host naming Services, Database level performance tuning, Reporting
In this job am working from October 2008.
Before this i have complete my internship in Warid Telecom Work with the team of System administrators and perform following core responsibilities:- Installed/Configured DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy, ISA Server, Exchange Server, Backup Server, DHCP and Symantec Antivirus Server and Implemented and administrated solution for windows
2000 / 2003 server.
I have total Round Two Year Experience.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Msc-IT (Information Technology)
Oracle Certified Professional 10g
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Second position holder in MSc Session Fall (2005-2007)
• Received two times scholarships from Punjab University during MSc