CV Quality Manager / Manufacturing Manager Develop and maintain QMS system, Familiar with API, ASTM
Quality Manager / Manufacturing Manager Develop and maintain QMS system, Familiar with API, ASTM
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Quality Manager / Manufacturing Manager Develop and maintain QMS system, Familiar with API, ASTM - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cypress, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Chinese Hong Kong, Vietnamese
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Vietnam Present Location: US, Texas Relocation: Vietnam
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Hiring Coordinator:
I am a Vietnamese American, speaking Vietnamese and English fluently, I have worked in China, Europe, Czech Republic and United States for many years and currently I am located in Houston, Texas. I am seeking for opportunity in Vietnam or any country in Asia. I have worked several years in electronic manufacturing with Production Manager and Quality Manager in Oil Field and familiar with API-5CT, ASTM specifications. I have strong communication with people and leadership skills.
My professional background reflects a wide range of experience and achievements in Manufacturing Manager and Quality Management System Development, project management, quality and productivity improvement, organizational development
With great appreciation for managing organizational success, I believe I am an ideal fit for Production or Quality Manager Position. My resume demonstrates my ability to reduce expenses, generate significant revenue, improve worker quality and productivity, and increase employee satisfaction and retention - skills that are especially important considering today's volatile business climate and impending labor shortage.
Based upon my solid work history, I am confident I will be able to make an immediate and positive impact on your organization. Thank you for conscientiously reviewing my resume and I look forward to hear from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Develop and maintain QMS system
- Familiar with API, ASTM specifications
- Printed circuit board training
- Metal fabrication such as pipeline. OCTG, mechanical tube
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead auditor
- IPC-610D Electro-Mechanical Assembly Certified Instructor
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office, exel, power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]