Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Personal Statement: Being innovative coupled with the feeling of
differentiation in every aspect of life is what I truly believe and follow.
Long Term Objective: To work in a challenging team environment, where my customer relations skills can be utilized to smoothly handle customer complaints and improve company image.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Capable to work under pressure created by work demands and time permits.
- Capable to tackle irate customers with ease.
- Maintain close proximity towards perfection
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ally International Feb 2008 – to date
• Understanding the job requirements sent across by clients.
• Sourcing job seekers profiles from various sources.
• Validating the profiles to the relevancy for a particular job description given by the client.
• Scheduling and arranging interviews with the client.
• Interacting with client and following up with offer/joining stage.
• Willingness and Ability to follow a set systems and processes.
• Ability to generate profiles/resumes through tele-calling and Emails.
Stream International Feb 2007 – Jan 2008
Designation: Computer Technician (DELL Computers)
• Complete knowledge of Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
• Teardown/Assembling/Troubleshooting computers for (No Post / No Video / No Boot / No power).
• Re-installing Operating Systems (Xp, Vista etc) or Programs/Softwares.
• Troubleshooting/Installing Internet connections. (Pinging a website, understanding IP addresses Wireless, Dial-up connections).
• Advanced Knowledge of MS-OFFICE (word, excel & PowerPoint). [Pivots, Filters, working on databases, conditional formatting, hyperlinks].
Vodafone Aug 2004 – Jan 2006
Designation: Customer Service Representative.
Handling all queries of the corporate and individual customers which includes.
- Giving information on the different tariffs available and recommending change of tariff based on the usage.
- Changing of tariff plan from one corporate a/c to another or individual to corporate and vice versa.
- Verifying all the required documents for new connection or change of plan.
- Assisted in activation of GPRS services and configuration of GPRS settings.
- Giving information on VAS (Value added services) and assisting in activating the same.
- Handling corporate a/c’s such as ICICI Bank, 3Global Services, Intelenet, Tata AIG, Tech Mahindra, WNS, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Completed S.S.C from Holy Cross High School.
- Completed H.S.C (Science) from Wilson College.
- Appeared for T.Y.Bsc from Wilson College.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Ms-Office and Basic in computers
- Web-designing from a government recognized Institute.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]