CV Instrument Engineer Installation & Commissioning, Detail Engineering of Instrumentation in Oil & Gas
Instrument Engineer Installation & Commissioning, Detail Engineering of Instrumentation in Oil & Gas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer Installation & Commissioning, Detail Engineering of Instrumentation in Oil & Gas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): dapoli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation & Ctrl Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A dedicated and result oriented Instrumentation Engineer having gained more than 4 years extensive experience in Installation & Commissioning, Detail Engineering of Instrumentation in Oil & Gas industries and Chemical industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Review of P& IDs w.r.to Instrumentation point of view.
• Preparation of instrument Index based on P&IDs.
• Preparation of Technical specifications / Data sheets & MR list of various Instruments.
• Making of I/O list for DCS & ESD system.
• Preparation of cable list & Schedule, JB Schedule.
• Preparation & reviewing the construction documents like Instrument Location layout, Erection MTO, Cable Duct / Tray layout etc.
• Knowledge for Hook-Up of various Instruments.
• Making of Functional Schematic, Loop Diagrams, E&I Diagrams.
• Making of Logic Diagrams based on Interlock Description.
• Knowledge for Sizing of Thermo well, CV, Orifice etc.
• Interdepartmental coordination with Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Process etc.
• Review of vendor drawings.
• Erection & Installation of Instruments such as all types of Field Instruments,
Transmitters, Gas Detectors, Controllers, Control Valves etc.
• Erection of JBs, Control Panels, Cable Treys, and Erection of Impulse lines.
• Testing and Calibration of Instruments, Loop Checking.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E. (Instrumentation & Control Engineering) from Vishwakarma Institute of
Technology, Pune securing 60.25% (Year of Passing – 2004).
• Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) from I.O.P.E, Lonere securing 62%
(Year of Passing – 2000).
• Matriculation from Maharashtra State Board, Kolhapure Division securing
77.33% (Year of Passing –1997).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System: MS – XP and MS Office (MS – Word, MS – Excel, MS –
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]