CV Experienced Logistics / Transportation Professional, Logistics Operations Support Engineer
Experienced Logistics / Transportation Professional, Logistics Operations Support Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced Logistics / Transportation Professional, Logistics Operations Support Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BA Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To make use of my capabilities and professional expertise for the development of the organization in order to achieve high goals as well as to secure an entry-level position in the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ASHWINI LOGISTICS SOLUTION BRANCH MANAGER
2008 – Till Date
• Handling a Team Size of 35 Executives
• Generating Daily Reports
• Looking after the Vehicle Maintenance
• Building New Clientele for the Company.
• Co-ordinating with the Existing clientele of the company in regards of Overdue Payment Collection, Maintaining the necessary Service Level to be delivered.
• Handling a Team Size of 5+ Logistics Executive.
• Generating Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Budget reports with Daily MIS reports.
• Building Up New Clientele for the company
• Handling daily logistic operational activities such as vehicle placement, co-ordinating with Vehicle Owners & Brokers in regards of the Freight Rate & vehicle placement.
• Co-ordinating with clients on updates in regards of the where about of their consignments as well as about their complaints.
• Handling customer complaints in regards of Global Positioning System.
• Installation of GPS Software & Hardware.
• Handling a Team size of 21 Team Members at the Contact Center
• Monitoring Call Queue from CMS & Controlling Abandon Rate & achieve Target Service Levels.
• Training, Coaching, Daily Briefing & de-briefing on Updates to the Team Member
• Assistance in preparation of Monthly Roster, Performance Presentation & Skill Set Allotment activity.
• Timely Escalation of Unresolved complains & Ensuring Quality & High Level of Customer Satisfaction
• Floor Walking & handling Escalated Calls
• Generating report of Daily/Weekly/Monthly performance.
Evaluating & timely feedback of C.S.R’s.
• Joined the organization as ‘Senior Customer Service Executive’ &
Internally promoted as ‘Team Leader’ in April 2003.
1999 - 2000 EXECUTIVE
• Validation of Emails, postal mails & other correspondence received for the ‘TV Game Show’ (Jeeto Chappad Phad ke) aired on SONY TV.
• Validation Report to be generated on daily/weekly & monthly basis.
• Outbound communication thru Calling to winners or email.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Exam Institute Percentage
B.A. Mumbai University IInd Class
H.S.C S.I.W.S. Mumbai IInd Class
S.S.C Air India Modern School, Mumbai IInd Class
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING :
Trained by ‘Heena Mehta’ on Telephone Etiquettes and mannerism.
Topics covered were :
• Telephone Etiquettes & Soft Skill Techniques.
• Training on handling Irate Customers.
• Skills to handle escalated cases/calls.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• Computer Literate. Operating Knowledge of Windows 2000.
• Typing Speed of 25 w.p.m.
• Working knowledge of various CRM software applications.
• Internet Savvy. Email & working Experience of other relevant Tools.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Team Player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]