Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Newbuilding supervisor, marine superintendent Germanischer Lloyd, Maersk, Odense Shipyard Denmark - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Canadian, German Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in marine engineer (mech/elec) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Canada, Korea, (South) Present Location: denmark, copenhagen Relocation: European Union, Canada, Korea, (South)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am 43 years old, Danish(M), marine engineer
The latest 6 years I have been employed by Germanischer Lloyd as Surveyor(m), performing in a broad spectra of tasks.
- 2,5 years of transfer to Korea and China for Newbuilding surveys and seatrials on containerships (1000-9000 Teu)
- 2 months transfer to Norway for newbuilding trial, and delivery of a 30000 dwt Orange juice tanker
- I have been surveyor(m) in Denmark for Material & Components,
- and Ships in Service
- I have been Country manager for GL DK for 13 months.
- I have been rented out to GL taskforce in Hamburg for dealing with specially difficult ships.(as the only non-german!)
- As an effort for further education I have passed the examination for ISO 9001 Auditor
Before Joining Germanischer Lloyd I have been working in Maersk, Odense shipyard as engineer.
I was superintendent at express shipping, and performed several drydocking, several repairs and class renewals abroad.
- I am experienced in heavy lifting up to 1000 T.
I am looking for new challenges in the maritime segment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
29.09.66: Born on Farsų Sygehus, Himmerland, DK
12.1993: Graduated from Marine engineering School in Aarhus, DK
1994-1999: Sailing as 1. engineer on Containerships, LPG tankers and Product tankers World Wide.(Kosangas, KiL, Torm)
1999-2000: Project engineer at repair yard Svendborg, DK.
2000-2002: Engineer at Odense Steelshipyard (Lindų), DK
2002-2004: Superintendent at Express shipping, Frederikshavn, DK
2004- : Germanischer Lloyd
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Marine engineer diploma, certifi
12.1993: Graduated from Marine engineering School in Aarhus, DKcate as chief engineer , no limitations, ISO 9000 examined.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Speaks: Danish, English and some German.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]