Arabic Saudi Arabia, English United States, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Finland, France, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be a part of a progressive organization that provides opportunity for learning and growth in a challenging and innovative environment with an objective to contribute constructively towards the goals of the organization and to excel my professional skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At present, in National Sailing Center, I am directly reportable to Secretary. The Accounting System of the company is adopted fully manual accounting system but now starting to computerize with FoxPro. My job experience till the finalization of audited accounts comprises of following:
1. Supervision over routing accounting functions and day-to-day transactions.
2. Ensuring that accounting system is efficient and self-control and that it ensures a smooth flow of information.
3. Preparation of monthly departmental accounts.
4. Preparation of semi-annually Income & expenditure accounts and Balance Sheet.
5. Prepare monthly Cash Flow statements.
6. Supervision of annual Provident Fund account.
7. Co-ordinate with tax consultant, Auditors in conducting the Annual Audit (MAHMOOD ZUBERI C.A).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Bachelor in Commerce from Karachi University.
2. Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) in Commerce from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi with “C” grade.
3. Secondary School Certificate (SSC) From Board of Secondary Education Karachi with “B” grade.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Having Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in Computer Information Technology from PN Dockyard Training School with “A” grade
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Able to read and interpret situations intelligently.
2. Team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
3. Confident, quick, committed & supportive.
4. Ambitious to achieve demanding goals and willing to accept challenging assignments.
5. Punctual and able to meet dead-lines.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Listening music, web browsing & reading newspapers.