Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Instrument Design Engineer, Instrument Engineer Essar Oil Limited Oil & Gas Refinery - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): JAMNAGAR, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation & Control Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Jamnagar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to introduce my self as an Instrumentation & Control Engineer with following career highlights..
1. More than 11 years of professional experience.
2. Includes Instrumentation Detail Design Engineering (Total-7 Years) and Project Commissioning & Maintenance experience of Thermal Power Plant and Oil & Gas Refinery.
3. Worked on almost all type of Field Instruments, Control & On-OFF Valves,
Electronic Controls, Gas Emission Analyzers & Refinery Process Analyzers.
4. Commissioning & maintenance of Siemens:Teleperm-ME, Foxboro: I/A-51 & ABB:Mod-300 DCS Systems, Triconex-TMR & ABB-AC415 Safeguard ESD Systems and Bently Navada:3300 & 3500 Machine Condition Monitoring Systems.
5. Programming and maintenance of Siemens: S-5 & S-7 and Allen Bradely: PLC-5 & SLC500 PLC Systems.
6. Excellent Design Engineering, Control Automation, Project Management, Co-ordination, Planning & Negotiation Skills.
Therefore I appeal my best candidature for the position.
I will be graceful to you if given an opportunity to serve such an esteemed organization and will meet all the company requirements regarding regularity, sincerity, expertise & commitments.
Hoping for your favorable response for the application,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Essar Oil Limited Oil & Gas Refinery : Senior Manager-Instrumentation : December-2005 Till Date
Reliance Industries Limited: Oil & Gas Refinery: Deputy Manager-Instrumentation :October-2003 to December-2005
Gujarat Ind. Power Company Ltd.: Thermal Power Plant: Assistant Engineer-Instrumentation: March-1999 to October-2003
Transpek Industries Ltd.: Chemical Industry: Apprentice Engineer-Instrumentation :September-1998 to March-1999
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineer (Instrumentation & Control) Passed:- July, 1998 Grade:-Dist. (66.6 %)
SIEMENS make TELEPERM-ME AS220EA & OS220EA DCS system.
Allen Bradely make PLC-5 & SLC500 systems.
Configuration and maintenance of Bently Nevada 3300 & 3500 Machine Condition Monitoring System.
Configuration & simulator training of FOXBORO make I/A-51 series DCS system.
Configuration & trouble shooting of Triconex TMR ESD & MSW-311 Programming System.
Design considerations, Configuration & Control Software development of ABB Advant AC460 DCS System.
Engineering and configuration training of ABB make Safe Guard system AC415.
Project planning & management using MS PROJECT.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : MS DOS & Windows
Data Processors : MS Office, MS Outlook
Design Tools : Corel Picture Publisher-9, Visio
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Instrument Design Engineering
Control System Engineering
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]