CV Graduate M.Sc Applied Petroleum Technology University of Pune, India
Graduate M.Sc Applied Petroleum Technology University of Pune, India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate M.Sc Applied Petroleum Technology University of Pune, India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aurangabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Saudi Arabia Present Location: India, Aurangabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Post graduate in M.Sc (Applied) Petroleum Technology from NOWROSJEE WADIA COLLEGE , PUNE
Affiliated to the University of Pune (India).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project work completed in “Wire Line Well Logging Techniques” at ONGC, Ankaleshwar Asset, Gujarat State (INDIA) in the month of February 2009.
Project work and entire programme was completed in duration of 28 Days.
Programme consist of :
• Open Hole Logging
• Cased Hole Logging
• Perforation Techniques
• Perforation job attended in Ankaleshwar area with (Schlumberger team)
• Perforation job attended in Kosamba.
• Setting the Bridge Plunge at Kosamba
• Open hole logging Tools handled: Gamma Ray (GR), Resistivity logs (LLD, LLS & MLL) CAL, DNS, NGS, CDL.
• Cased hole logging tools handled: CBL-VLD Cement Bond Log – Variable Density Log, and Casing Collar Locator (CCL).
• Tool handled during perforation job: Hollow steel Carrier gun (HSC)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc (Applied) Petroleum Technology
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Computer Fundamentals, Perfect hand on Computer Assembling, Formatting, Installation and Trouble shooting, MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), C,C ++, VB, Internet Savvy
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Logical problem solving and decisions making approach, Strong Communication skills, Team Spirit, Sincere & hardworking with believe in Quality and commitment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Offshore survival certificates: PSSR, PST, EFA, FPFF. From Naval Maritime Academy Colaba,Mumbai
Certification in ‘BASIC COURSE IN ELECTRONICS’ from Dept. of Electronics (E & TC)
From Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology, Pune