CV Graduate B.Sc. of Geophysics, Geology Department Faculty of Science, Zagazig University Egypt
Graduate B.Sc. of Geophysics, Geology Department Faculty of Science, Zagazig University Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate B.Sc. of Geophysics, Geology Department Faculty of Science, Zagazig University Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Canada, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
According to B.Sc. of Geophysics study , Nuclear Materials Authority
training in applied geophysics techniques and equipments and Oil field training courses in ESSP of Egypt in petroleum geology , well site geology ,mud logging, mud engineering, drilling engineering, survey, MWD & LWD, well logging interpretation, Coring , basic core analysis , I would like to bring them to benefit your company.
I would highly appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate my knowledge, qualifications and expertise during the interview along with my personal abilities to match the position.
Thank you for your time and consideration and looking forward to our meeting.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Elnahar hearing company (from May 2009 till now).
• Alsafwa pc maintenance lab (from October 2008 till May 2009).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education & qualifications:
Graduation: B.Sc. of Geophysics, Geology Department,
Faculty of Science, Zagazig University.
Grade (%) : 74.6%.
Project of graduation: " Interpretation of Bouguer Gravity data
Of Northern & Central Sinai".
July 2007: "Nuclear Materials Authority" in the period from (15:31
Training course includes:
• Usage of field equipments in geophysical surveys.
• How to apply geophysical field techniques (Seismic, Electric, Gravity, Radiometric, Electromagnetic, Well logging) methods.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ICDL (International Computer Driving License) certified from sesco center.
Dealing with geophysical and geological programs.
Pc maintenance for hardware and software.
Dealing with windows operating system, Microsoft office, and internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Open minded and willing to learn more as life goes on.
Customer Service ,Sells skills (ELNAHAR HEARING co.).
Ability to face problems and solve it.
Co-operative, hard worker and making a funny atmosphere.
Keen to develop my understanding and acquire new skills through employment.
Enjoy working in groups.
Other interests are current affairs, and reading.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]