CV Experienced security consultant, US / UK / Worldwide experience, willing to consider all locations
Experienced security consultant, US / UK / Worldwide experience, willing to consider all locations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced security consultant, US / UK / Worldwide experience, willing to consider all locations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): SIERRA VISTA, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in GENERAL ENG Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Sao Tome & Principe Present Location: USA, SIERRA VISTA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Education: Some College,(72 Credits) / Professional training Diplomas
Branch of Service: Army
Highest Military Pay Grade: E-4 (Non Commissioned Officer)
Security Clearance: Confidential
Availability Date: A.S.A.P
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mission Statement: To provide a professional, multi-disciplined security service
Professional Experience Security and Management
• Assess any danger to client through close protection and surveillance
• Coordinated and managed travel to ensure the safety of the client and their belongings
• International health, security and tour management for international artists and high profile clients
• Combat Engineer, (Explosives), Technician.
• Border patrol organization and security duties
• U.S. Army infantry Airborne and tactical operations
• British Army Regimental Police/Combat Medic
. Hurricane Katrina Deployment, (US ARMY)
Consulting and Personal Training
• Interpreted and formulated a sports rehabilitation program
• Designed and implemented sports conditioning programs
• Developed body sculpting routines
• Planned nutritional programs
• Conducted sports massage therapy
• Instructed self defense and unarmed combat systems
• Small Arms Instruction.
• Military Airborne and Tactical combat training.
1991-1998: CAMP HUNTINGTON, HIGH FALLS, NY, NY SUMMER: Camp Sports/ Recreational Counselor.
Employment; 1998-2003, (D.V.I.P International).
UK / Worldwide; Professional Body Guard; (Close Protection).
2004- 2005- PG SECURITY LTD, MIAMI BEACH, (305 6749004)/CONTRACT WORK PERSONAL SECURITY.
2004- 2005, (CONT): THE OPIUM GROUP, MIAMI BEACH/ SECURITY AND BODYGUARD. (305 5315535).