Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer SLD for Intelligent MCC Conventional MCC VFDs Cable Tray Layout Earthing layouts - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To involve in the growth process of organization where I can learn new things and build my experience every day, utilizing my various skills and educational background. Seeking a responsible and rewarding position in a dynamic as well as challenging environment and also interested in enhancing my management skills by facing industrial challenges
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
▪ Preparing Specifications for Electrical Equipments such as SLD for Intelligent MCC, Conventional MCC, VFDs, Cable Tray Layout, Earthing layout, Lighting Layout, Cable Schedule & Earthing Design.
▪ Essentially involve in Designing & Detail Engineering of electrical system.
▪ Preparation of Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluation of Electrical Equipments, Vendor Drawing review & approval.
▪ Carried out final inspection of some Electrical equipment with TPI.
▪ Assistance in Procurement
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
▪ B.E. Electrical Engineering in First class with Distinction (76.28%) from NMU in 2007.
▪ Diploma in Electrical Engineering in second class (55.51%) from MSBTE in 2002.
▪ SSC from Mumbai Board with second class (52.13%) in 1997
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
AutoCAD LT 2007 (CADD CENTRE),Thane
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Electrical System Design. (Suvidya Institute of Technology), Santacruz