CV Production Operator, ONGC - MUMBAI High Offshore BHS Process Complex, Sam Fire Services & Offshore
Production Operator, ONGC - MUMBAI High Offshore BHS Process Complex, Sam Fire Services & Offshore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production Operator, ONGC - MUMBAI High Offshore BHS Process Complex, Sam Fire Services & Offshore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): erode, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in PETRO-CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have total of 6+ years experience in process industries, out of which 2.5 years in offshore oil and gas operations, 2 years on a Onshore production facility and rest of my experience in Continuous and Batch Fractionation unit operations in a organic/petro chemical plant and developing few new products.
I also completed a Specialised course- Diploma in PRODUCTION OPERATION and MAINTAINANCE of OIL and GAS in ONSHORE and OFFSHORE with a few months training on ONGC.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 6+ years experience in Oil & Gas field in onshore & off shore and chemical facilities.
Company Name : ONGC - MUMBAI High Offshore ( BHS Process Complex)
Worked as a “Production Operator” in ONGC at Mumbai high offshore project from August 2007 to till date through M/s Sam Fire Services & Offshore Marinetech pvt ltd
Second Employer :
Company Name : Cairn energy India Ltd, Rajamundry
Worked as a “Production Operator” in Ravva Onshore Terminal, Rajamundry project from Oct 2005 to July 2007 through M/s Bashgo Maintainence services pvt Ltd .
First employer :
Company Name : Sanmar Specialty Chemicals ( ISO 1900-2000,ISO
14001,GMP and USFDA certified).
Period of working : 08-08-2003 to 10.10.2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Qualification School/college Period % of marks
S.S.L.C Good Shepherd Matriculation School , Erode 1999-2000 Ist Class
Diploma in Petrochemical
Technology. Erode institute of Chemical technology.Erode Dt.
2000-2003 Ist Class
Diploma in oil and gas production Indo-Gulf institute of Oil and Gas Technology, Chennai 2006-2007 Ist Class
SAFETY COURSES COMPLETED:
SAFETY COURSE Certificate no Period
Personnel Survival Techniques BPMA/PST/6810/2008 Nov’2008
Elementary First Aid BPMA/EFA/6831/2008 Nov’2008
Fire Prevention And Fire fighting BPMA/FPFF/6820/2008 Nov’2008
TRAINING PROGRAMS :
• CONCEPT OF QUALITY AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
• FIRST AID TRAINED PERSONNEL
• OHS&S IN WORKPLACE
• PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEM
• FIRE BRIGADE TEAM
• BASIC SEA SURVIVAL COURSE
• ACCIDENT, NEAR MISS REPORTING
• AUDIT PLANNING ,EXECUTION,RECORDING AND CLOSE OUT
• TEST FOR ADEQUACY AND COMPLIANCE
• SAP R/3
• SOLVENT LOSS REDUCTION
• OPTIMUM UTILITY CONSUMPTION
• EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS OFFICE PACKAGE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Well head operations
• Health Safety and Environment Management system.
• Production equipment operations and troubleshooting
• Gas processing – including cryogenic process
• Oil processing
• Equipment mechanical details and its trouble shooting.
• Instrumentation with basics of PLC, SCADA and DCS systems.
• Personnel safety and PPE uses.
• Basic fire fighting training.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
SPECIALIZED COURSE :
Under gone “ SPECIALISED TRAINING ON OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OPERATIONS – ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE ,UPSTREAM” IN INDO GULF INSTITUTE OF OIL AND GAS, CHENNAI.