CV QC Inspector for Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Heaters, Furnace, Structural & fabrication works
QC Inspector for Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Heaters, Furnace, Structural & fabrication works
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Inspector for Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Heaters, Furnace, Structural & fabrication works - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Kuwait, India, Singapore Present Location: INDIA, CHENNAI Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to apply for the position of QA/QC Engineer. My enclosed resume provides you the overview of my relevant
experience and training. I have 2 years of experience working in various projects, which included Quality Control and inspection of Fabrication and Assembly.
I am qualified as ASNT NDT level II in UT, RT, MT, PT
I would be happy to show you a portfolio of my work. I am available for
interview any time and look forward to hearing from you. I can arrange to
attend an interview whenever convenient for you. I can be easy contacted by
phone or email.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Two plus years of experience in the field of Quality control & inspection in welding industry. Inspection Of Boiler accessories , Pressure Vessel, Piping, Heaters, Furnace, Structural & fabrication works.
Carry out inspection in accordance with inspection and test plan, client’s specification, applicable standard codes, drawings, materials and ensure conformity of incoming materials and fabricated items to the requirements
Responsible for all QC activities, which includes NDT, Incoming-process-final inspection, to assist in preparation of quality manual, WPS & Inspection & test plans etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· Completed course of NDT(Level-II) in American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT).(Apr2007)
· Quick learning and easy to fit into a team to give out progressive result
· Analytical, Problem solving, decision making and communication skills
· Ability to lead a team by example and motivate them to achieve desired objectives
· Able to work under pressure
· Achievement oriented with excellent people management skills and an ability to
manage change with ease.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]