CV Trainee Instrumentation Engineer working in Paris Glass, Dabhasa India
Trainee Instrumentation Engineer working in Paris Glass, Dabhasa India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Instrumentation Engineer working in Paris Glass, Dabhasa India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): vadodara, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Germany, India, New Zealand, Singapore Present Location: india, vadodara Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Wanted salary: 120 Pakistani rupees (PKR) per day
Dear hiring manager,
This letter is to express my interest in doing work as a Instrumentation engineer. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical basic knowledge and education will make me a very competitive candidate for those positions.
The key strengths that I possess for success in those positions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• I am a self-starter.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Strive for continued excellence.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From August 2008-January 2009: M/s Apollo Tyres limited for 6 months as Trainee officer
From January 2009 onwards: M/s Paris Glass, Dabhasa as Plant officer
Designation: Instrumentation Engineer
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M/s Apollo Tyres limited: For a period of 6 weeks in Passenger Car Radial (PCR) and Nylon Tyres department
• M/s Phillips India Limited: for a period of 4 weeks in production department.
• M/s Bill Metal industries Limited: for a period of 4 weeks in production department.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
M.S. office, with Internet knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Self Inspiring, Hardworking, Good adaptability, Flexibility, Good communication skills, Optimistic view, Excellent convincing skills, Believe in Team work, Responsible and Sincere.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]