Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Retail Sales Officer, Celebrity Cruises Starboard Cruise Services Ships - Infinity and Constellation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Bcom Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have worked with Starboard Cruise services as Sales Associate onboard Celebrity Constellation and The Infinity. I am also holding a C1 –D; US visa valid for five years.
My customer service background offers an advantage in better understanding and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
I am available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since August 2008 with Celebrity Cruises (Starboard Cruise Services) as Sales Associate
o Job profile – was in charge of the Liquor store which included high-end liquor brands, Customer Relations and Sales and inventory management
Ships - Infinity and Constellation
October 2007 to July’ 08 with WNS as Customer Service Associate for British Airways (web process).
o Job profile includes – Receiving emails and comment cards from British Airways passengers with regards to problems faced onboard BA flights, example-(In -Flight entertainment faulty), scrutinizing the faults and compensating them accordingly, attending guest calls.
May 2007 to October 2007 with Intelenet as a Reservation Agent.
o Job profile included – Reservation of tickets for National Railway (NRE) in the UK, Attending calls for passenger queries.
November 2004 to February 2006 IBM Daksh as a Customer Care Specialist / Reservation Agent.
o Job profile included – Reservation of tickets for United Airlines, Attending calls for passenger queries.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed Graduation through correspondence securing 1st Class in 2007
• Passed H.S.C from Rizvi College in 2003
• Passed S.S.C from St. Aloysius High School, Bandra (West) in 2001
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND COURSES
• Diploma in Hotel Management from St. Andrew’s College, Bandra securing Ist Class in June 2004
• Diploma in Bartending from Stir Academy of Bartending securing Class A in February 2005
Courses No. Date of Issue Issue by
P.S.T. 09/481/5106 11-04-2009 SOST—MUMBAI
F.P.F.F 0391/027/09 08-04-2009 SOST—MUMBAI
E.F.A 09/401/5208 04-04-2009 SOST—MUMBAI
P.S.S.R 09/411/4009 15-04-2009 SOST—MUMBAI
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word Excel and powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Received client appreciations from several foreign delegations at British Airways
• Awarded the Best Customer Relations Executive at WNS
• Awarded the best midfielder in the Bandra West Football Association League (BWFA) for the year 2005-06.