CV PIPEFITTER WITH REFINERY AND BUILDING TRADES CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
PIPEFITTER WITH REFINERY AND BUILDING TRADES CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PIPEFITTER WITH REFINERY AND BUILDING TRADES CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): greenville , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in welding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Guam Present Location: united states, greenville Relocation: Guam
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a hard working pipefitter-welder looking for work in a warm climate. I have worked in Hawaii in 2008 and enjoyed the challenge. GOOD WORKER WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE .I can work well with others and take direction in a positive manner.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Oil refinery expansions,turnarounds,nuclear power house refueling outages,natural gas line installations,process piping installations,mechanical rooms,and boiler piping.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE,HOBART WELDING SCHOOL,Journeyman Pipefitter
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
GOOD ISOMETRIC DRAWER FOR PIPING SYSTEMS
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]