CV Maintainance Electrical Technician Maharashtra State Bord of Technical Education
Maintainance Electrical Technician Maharashtra State Bord of Technical Education
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintainance Electrical Technician Maharashtra State Bord of Technical Education - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Yavatmal, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Trainee maintenance technician
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Assemble& disassemble sandvik Murcury,Heavy Machine For Hard Rock Drilling used in Under Ground Mining.
In assembly center work on sandvik DQ 150 DTH,Heavy Machine For Hard Rock Drilling used in Surface Mining.& sandvik Microscup LHD ,Heavy Machine For Hard Rock Drilling used in Under Ground Mining.
From 2007 in SANDVIK ASIA LTD. as a Service Engineer in Hospet in Karnatka &Rampura mines in Rajastan For Hindustan Zink Project on Sandvik DI 600,DI 500 &DI 300 ,Heavy Machine For Hard Rock Drilling used in Surface Mining.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the year 2007 in First Class with average marks of 60.15% from the college “Govt. Polytechnic Yavatmal” under “Maharashtra State Bord of Technical Education”.
Passed Secondary Examination in the year 1997 in Second Division (with 46.93% marks) from the school “” under “Shri Shivaji Vidyalaya, Yavatmal” under “M.S.B,S.E.”.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 98, Windows XP Operating System
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proficient in electric circuit reading
Proficient in reading and working with hydraulic, pneumatics circuits
Having experience in overhauling of engines, Hydraulic Pump, Motor
Experience on Electro-Hydraulics, Proportional Valve & Servo Valve
Sound knowledge of basic electronics and PLC.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Troubleshooting & quick recommissioning of breakdown machine, investigation of root cause of problem
• Read Electrical & Hydraulic Circuit Diagram For Solve The Problem.
• Commissioning of new machine at customer site educating customer regarding operation & Maintenance of machine
• Forwarding the product problem to principals for information and modifications of the product for the better quality reliability of equipment
• Warranty administration to settle warranty claims of failure components and reporting to corporate office and senior.