CV Lead Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic FSDM Akima Intra-Data & US Navy Petty Officer Third Class
Lead Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic FSDM Akima Intra-Data & US Navy Petty Officer Third Class
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lead Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic FSDM Akima Intra-Data & US Navy Petty Officer Third Class - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Clovis, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Liberal Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Clovis Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently employed with Akima Intra-Data LLC as the Lead Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic (FSDM). Four years of service in the United States Navy as a Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic and Operator leading to the rank of Petty Officer Third Class. Deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (Persian Gulf) and Operation Iraqi Freedom with responsibility for supervising technical and operational support in Aviation Boatswain’s Mate Fuels.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Fuel Distribution Systems Mechanic (FDSM)
• Capable of detecting and correcting system component malfunctions, misalignments, leaks, and other adjustment issues and performing scheduled and unscheduled fuel system maintenance.
• Knowledge of automatic tank components and gauging systems, high/low level alarms, cathodic protection, and oily water waste systems.
• Basic understanding of written description and instructions pertaining to facility operations, shall be able to implement cyclic maintenance programs and safety programs relating to all aspects of facility operation.
• Demonstrated expertise in spill cleanup procedures, prevention and control measures, related equipment operation and maintenance.
AVIATION BOATSWAIN’S MATE (FUELS) THIRD CLASS
• JP-5 Console Operator; Managed all Below Decks operations, supervising 30 personnel in an incident-free receipt, stowage, and transfer of a 3.5 million gallon aviation fuels system and a 6,000 gallon aviation lube oil system.
• DPIA Tank Team Member; Provided maintenance of over 74 JP-5 tanks and all associated piping and equipment. Strict attention to detail allowed for 100% completion and accountability of all maintenance actions 28 days ahead of schedule.
• Aviation Fuels Security Watch- Petty Officer of Watch-02; Maintained a safe environment for those on board the aircraft carrier. Answered telephones; delivered messages. Recorded accurate log entries.
• Department of Defense Information Assurance Awareness; Total commitment to training with a genuine concern for subordinate development, fostering a highly productive working and training environment.
• “Petty Officer McDonough is an extremely competitive and highly motivated Sailor who consistently seeks increased responsibility and produces unmatched quality results.”- Senior Supervisor
• Earned Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal- Professional achievement as ship’s tank and void team member, docking planned incremental availability department, USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) from October 2007 to February 2008. Displaying remarkable initiative skillfully cleaned and preserved 113 shipboard fuel tanks, contributing directly to the early completion of demanding shipyard availability. Demonstrating uncommon motivation, superb efforts were instrumental in returning the ship to the highest state of material condition and readiness. Managerial ability, personal initiative and unswerving devotion to duty reflected credit upon him and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
June 2009-Present Clovis County Community College Clovis, NM
Major- Mechanical Engineering
October-April 2004 Completed Aviation Boatswain's Mate Fuels school in Pensacola, FL with a 4.0 GPA.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I type 100+ words per minute. I know my way around Microsoft Office as well.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am very devoted to my work and when a problem arises I find that I am very good at trouble-shooting the problem until the job is successfully completed.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am currently a fuel distribution systems mechanic/operator at Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico. I am looking to make this line of work my career. I love what I do and I want to broaden my horizon in this field.