CV Instrument Technician Arabian Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA) Jubail – Sabic Affiliated KSA
Instrument Technician Arabian Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA) Jubail – Sabic Affiliated KSA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician Arabian Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA) Jubail – Sabic Affiliated KSA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jubail, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jubal Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A successful results generating professional with extensive experience in Control System Maintenance Activities.
Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills and executioner's skills to take up any task and complete it in an organized & professional way.
Possess good supervisory skills and leadership qualities resulted from my exposure to various organization.
Good computer knowledge and experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work Experience in Saudi Arabia (2 Years & 4 months)
Currently working with SASREF (Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery) Saudi Arabia as an instrument Technician since August 2009
Worked with Jubail United Petrochemical Co. (JUPC) Jubail – Sabic Affiliated, under Utility and Offsite (U&O And LAO) from April 2009 to August 2009.
Worked with Arabian Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA) Jubail – Sabic Affiliated, under Control System Department as an Instrument Technician at Polyethylene dept., from April 2007 to now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation(1996)
Pre-Degree Degree (Commerce) from University of Kerala) 1992, Kerala, India.
Higher Secondary from Board of Education for Secondary School, Government of Kerala, India (1990).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Sys. & Software; Windows 2000/2003 /XP Prof and MS-Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet environment experience.
Knowledge in Typing (45 words/Min.).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Compliance with organizational safety regulations with regard to work permit system and high quality of fault analysis and rectification skills, maintenance of static/ rotating machines and control systems.
• Fully conversant with construction drawings and functional drawings Coordinate with vendors for purchasing office related equipments
• System hardware installation and site acceptance test.
• System failure troubleshooting.
• Analogue and Digital Transmission systems, Pneumatic tele-metering systems
• Measurement of Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow, pH, Viscosity, Humidity, Weight etc.
• Electronic Transmitters, Analogue signal multipliers, Controllers etc..
• Smart transmitters of SMART, HART, FOX COM, etc., Smart I / P s.