CV Experience in Oil / Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Terminal Operations in UAE & India
Experience in Oil / Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Terminal Operations in UAE & India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in Oil / Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Terminal Operations in UAE & India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ajman, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Ajman Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I would like to apply for the suitable post which suits my profile with the company requirement
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A dynamic professional with 5.6 years of broad experience in Oil / Chemical / Petroleum / petrochemical Terminal Operations with leading companies in India & UAE.
• Possess depth knowledge of Storage Terminal Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, and ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environment rules, regulations and policies & standards in the oil industry.
• Possess knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
• An effective communicator with good relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Directing & motivating workforce. Imparting on job training for accomplishing greater operational efficiency.
• Conducting training on product handling and fire fighting to minimize mistakes and avoid accident.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000–2004 Bachelor of Technology Periyar University Hosur, TN
Specialization: Chemical Engineering
Status : First Class - 75 % From Adhiyamaan Engineering College
1998–2000 Diploma Board of Technical Education Erode, TN
Specialization: Chemical Technology
Status : First Class - 74 % From Kongu Polytechnic
2008–2009 Diploma Board of Distance Education Chidambaram, TN
Specialization: Chemical Industrial Safety
Status : Awaiting Results
2009–2011 MBA University of Distance Education Madurai, TN
Status : Pursuing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Language : MS OFFICE VISTA XP WINDOWS 98
Design Tools : AUTOCAD 2007 / PHOTO SHOP V6.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hard working, result oriented, team worker Confident and self-motivated with willingness to take an additional responsibility.
Good and enthusiastic team worker with strong interpersonal and excellent leadership skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Got performance bonus of INR 60000 & Retention bonus of INR 40000 from M/s. IMC ltd
Prepared Operations and Safety Procedures for Terminal Operations Management.
Worked as an ISO Coordinator to implement ISO 9001 standards and obtained the certificate
Got placed in Gulf Middle East Gulf Petroleum storage company as Terminal In charge