CV QC Welding Inspector, CBI Lummus Mohammad Al-Mojil Group (MMG) Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery
QC Welding Inspector, CBI Lummus Mohammad Al-Mojil Group (MMG) Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Welding Inspector, CBI Lummus Mohammad Al-Mojil Group (MMG) Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): cuddalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application for the position of QC Welding/Piping Inspector. I am interested to apply for this position through you. My resume is attached for your reference. I am experienced in the field of NDT and Welding Inspection in erection sites. I have also worked in Qatar, Dubai & Saudi Arabia in onshore. I am confident that my qualifications and experience will be an asset in your organization. I would greatly appreciate an interview at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Project : Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery co (SASREF)
Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, Saudi Arabia.
Company : Mohammad Al-Mojil Group (MMG)
Client : CBI & Lummus
Designation : QA/QC Inspector Piping/Welding.
Period : Jan-2009 to Sep 2009.
• Project : 6B Pot Line Busbar System & Qatalum-Cooling
Company : Dutco McConnell Dowell (ME) LLC, Dubai
Client : SNC-Lavalin, Dubai
Designation : QC Inspector Piping/Welding
Period : Jul-2007 to Jun-2008.
• Project : Dolphin Onshore Facilities Project Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Company : Dodsal Engineering & Cons Pte Ltd
Client : Dolphin Energy Ltd
Contractor : J.G.C
Designation : QA/QC Piping/Welding.
Period : Apr-2006 to May-2007.
• Company : Nobel Industries Pvt Ltd, India.
Designation : Welding Engineer.
Period : Jul-2005 to Mar-2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E (Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical)
College : RMK Engineering College
Varsity : Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• D.M.E (Diploma in Mechanical Engineering)
College : Swamy Abedhanandha Polytechnic
Varsity : State Board, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Design Engineering & Construction.
Institute Name : Trinity Academy of Professional Training (Autonomous) – Pune.
• AWS CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
Certificate Number, validity up to - Oct 2011.
• American Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Certified as Level-II in
– Magnetic Testing : No.328/2005, Jun-2011
– Liquid Penetrant : No.329/2005, Jun-2011
– Radiographic Testing : No.330/2005, Jun-2011
– Ultrasonic Testing : No.331/2005, Jun-2011
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto CAD, MS Office, Windows vista & Caesar II.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]