CV Junior Mechanical Engineer with software knowledge in Ansys, Catia
Junior Mechanical Engineer with software knowledge in Ansys, Catia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Mechanical Engineer with software knowledge in Ansys, Catia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Punalur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Czech Rep., Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Kuwait, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: India, Kollam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I apply for the post of Junior Mechanical Engineer.
As regards my qualifications, I beg to state that I passed my B Tech examination in the first class in 2009 from Sarabhai institute under Cochin University of science and technology, taking mechanical engineering. I am a fresher looking for a job in your company. I am interested especially in mechanical and saftey sector. I have knowledge of catia and ansys. I am looking forward to working with your reputed institution. Further details are present in the resume attached.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering
From SARABHAI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, TRIVANDRUM Affliated to COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY during 2005-2009 with 67.5%
XIIth in Science
FromGovt. H.S.S PUNALUR under HIGHER SECONDARY BOARD KERALA during 2005 passedwith76.0%
• Responsible and good leadership capability.
• Willingness to take challenges.
• Ability to adapt with new emerging technologies.
• Quick learning capability.
• Good communication skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• I had undergone an inplant training at Kerala Metals And Minerals,Chavara.
• HYDRO FORMING
• DESIGN OF SLIP WAY CARRIAGE USING HYDRAULIC LEVERS