CV Database Administrator Lecturer Department of Computer Engineering University of Maiduguri Nigeria
Database Administrator Lecturer Department of Computer Engineering University of Maiduguri Nigeria
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Database Administrator Lecturer Department of Computer Engineering University of Maiduguri Nigeria - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Nigeria Present Location: Nigeria, Maiduguri Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
400 pakistani rupees per day is my wanted salary
Having more than 6 and half Years of Software and IT Experience, involved software development, Database Management and teaching different UG/PG university courses for various universities and Institutes. Ability to work as IT manager, IT Head, Database Administrator, System Analyst, System Administrator and similar positions. With rich interactive skills, Communication skills, Quick Learn ability and interpersonal skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Lecturer in the Department of Computer Engineering, University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State Nigeria from July 2007 to till date.
• IT Lecturer (Unit Head) in Informatics Academy (under Ministry for Basic Education and Human Resource Development), Kazaure, Jigawa State Nigeria from April 2005 to April 2007.
• Software Engineer in Softdot Technologies (I) Ltd., New Delhi, India from Feb 2003 to March 2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) from MD University Rohtak, India.
• MCA (B Level) from DOEACC Society under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
• PGDCA (A level) from DOEACC Society under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
• B.Sc. (PCM) from Gorakhpur University (UP), India.
• 12th from U.P. Board, Allahabad (UP), India.
• 10th from U.P. Board, Allahabad (UP), India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• OCP (Oracle Certified Professional in DBA) from Oracle Corporations.
• OCA (Oracle Certified Associate in DBA) from Oracle Corporations.
• Network+ (N+).
• Visual Studio.Net from Webcom Technology (USA), New Delhi, India
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]