|Electrician Brunei Electrical Temburung Brunei Darussalam, Tong Seng Shipping Malaysia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrician Brunei Electrical Temburung Brunei Darussalam, Tong Seng Shipping Malaysia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Marudi, Malaysia
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in electrical
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Dem. Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote D'ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jama., Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia & Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Rep., Taiwan, POC, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor (East), Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Certified Electrician from Mara, Malaysia with more than five years of commercial and residential and 4 year on board experience. Adept in performing electrical installation, maintenance and repairs in homes ,ship and plant facilities ; knowledge in all area of the national code and excel in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and system.
- Electrical safety, - electrical code,
- Electrical system and control, - Troubleshooting,
- Installation and maintenance, - Testing instrument,
- Electromechanical repairs, - Motor and conduit,
- Generator and transformer, - JBE and Gas act,
- Switches and circuit breaker, - Overhead and underground system,
- Wiring diagram, - Trunking.
- Air conditioning system
- Ability to isolate detects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical equipment,
- Strong ability to install and maintain motors, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breaker and transformers.
- Deep knowledge of electrical system including planning additions and modifications on secondry circuits,
- Ability to use hand and power tools,
- Ability to install grounding leads,
- Ability to read commercial electrical blueprints,
- Ability to use appropriate tool and equipment to repair, install, replace and test circuits and equipments,
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centres and programmable logic controllers,
- Ability to study a new technology,
- Cultivated excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of refferall business,
- Performed electrical-related wiring and installation for commercial and residential construction project, including new contruction, retrofits, remodals and plant expansions,
- Ability to use of measuring/ testing instruments such as ammeters, voltmeters and testing lamps,
- Consistently commended for team-player mind-set, doing it right the first time and working wuth minimal supervision under tight deadlines,
- Ability to assign work to employees, prioritize the work of others and organize and coordinate the works of the unit.
- Ability to install,repair and services air conditioner system.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1994 - 2002 Kahua Electrical and Refrigeration Works ( Limbang, Sarawak )
- project under SESCO and JKR,
- domestic wiring in new building and home,
- underground leads, pipes,trunking and conduits,
- Overhead project,
- air conditioner - home and central
2003 - 2006 Tong Seng Shipping ( Marudi , Miri, Bintulu, Sibu and Kuching Trip )
- test and maintain electrical wiring on board.
- repair and install
- traced out short circuit
2007 - 2009 Brunei Electrical Temburung Brunei Darussalam
- domestic wiring in new building and homes,
- underground leads,
- Trunking and conduits.
- air conditioner - home and central
( Electrician on shore )
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools,
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components,
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tool and specifications,
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate cause of a breakdown and correct the problem,
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets,
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defect and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes,
- Install ground leads and connect power cable to equipment, such a motors,
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas and pull insulated wires or cables throught the conduit to complete circuits between boxes,
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes,
- Repair and replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools,
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes,
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits inelectrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such a ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compability and safety system,
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous,
- Direct and train new workers to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures,
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records files, preparing report and ordering supplies and equipment,
- Perform physically demanding task, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects,
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators placing flares and driving needed vehicles,
- Use a variety of tool and equipment such a power contruction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including ammeters and test lamps,
- Work from ladders, scaffolds and roof to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures,
- Traced out short circuits in wiring using test meter,
- Drilled holes and pulled or pushed wiring through opening, using hand and power tools,
- Examined electrical unit for loose connections and broken insulation and tightened connections using hand tools,
- Stripped insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers and attached wire to terminals for subsequent soldering,
- Thread conduit and trunking ends, connected couplings and fabricated and secured conduit or trunking support brackets using hand tools.
- Servicing,installing or repairing all air conditioner types.
- Thorough knowledge of safe work procedures and practices involved in the removal, repair, and installation of electrical.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and installing electrical equipment such as; starters, switch boards, alarm panels, generators, controls, automated equipment, breakers. - servicing equipment on board cargo
- Maintened complete readiness for all electrical failures,
- maintaining frequent communication with senior management
- Responsible for motivating ship's personnel and encouraging teamwork
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares,
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Immense ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, hydraulic towers, or in tunnels and crawl spaces.
- Considerable ability to explain instructions and guidelines to others effectively.
- Strong ability to study and comprehend new technology.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
1989 - 1991 SMK AGAMA, MIRI. SIJIL RENDAH PELAJARAN (SRP)
1992 - 1993 SMK AGAMA, MIRI. SIJIL TINGGI PELAJARAN (SPM)
1997 GIAT MARA, SARAWAK ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE
2008 till now OPEN UNIVERSITY (OUM) BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT (BIM)
2009 SMTC GBLOBAL Basic Safety Emergency Training
(HUET including EBS, Sea survival,
Fire Fighting & Self Rescue, First Aid
And Boat Transfer )
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Ability to use Microsoft office words, Microsoft office Excel and Microsoft office Power point.
- Ability to solve a small problem with computer. ( installation )
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]