CV MOPU Process/Control Room Operator Global Process Systems Maleo Producer (MOPU), Langsa FPSO MODEC
MOPU Process/Control Room Operator Global Process Systems Maleo Producer (MOPU), Langsa FPSO MODEC
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MOPU Process/Control Room Operator Global Process Systems Maleo Producer (MOPU), Langsa FPSO MODEC - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Yogyakarta, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Surabaya Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
MOPU Control Room Operator
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PT .PAKARTI TIRTOAGUNG Maleo Producer (MOPU)
Global Process Systems
Process/Control Room Operator From : April 2006
To : Present day
Safely and effectively operate the Gas production, Process and export up to and including 131mmscf/d, Manage and disposal of produced water, Active role in the permit to work system, Always show due diligence in order to maximise the up time and integrity of the unit.
Process Plant consists of; Well Head, Well Head Control Panel, Header Manifold, Test and Production Separator, Raw Gas Filters, Raw Gas Cooler, Suction Scrubber, 2 units of Turbine Gas Compressor (“SOLAR” Taurus T 60), After Coolers, Seal Gas, Nitrogen, Produce Water, Dehydration/Contactor, Gas Metering, Sub Sea Control Panel, TEG Plant (Flash Vessel, Re-boiler, Reflux condenser Surge Vessel w/ 2 units Glycol pumps and all associated ancillary equipments).
Control room Operations include maintaining the operability of the unit by using Honeywell DeltaV DCS control and also Wonderware package for the Monitoring and analysing of the metering system to adhere to government stipulations. Hardwired control panels understood for fail safe control.
Liaise with Onshore gas receiver to ensure smooth operations are carried out and seamless interaction by the 2 units
PT. KASADASA PERKASA Junior operator
From: April 2005
To : November 2005
Safely and effectively rig up and rig down the equipments
Rig up and rid down the unit of separator, manifold, test tank and others facilities of the well testing unit. Piping job from Separator connected to X-mast Tree and Blow Down line. Arranging the operation as engineering program such as the calculation of Gas, Oil and water flow rate as per standard calculation.
Binatek Reka Kruh Production operator
From: June 2002
To : April 2005
Safely and effectively operate the crude oil production.
Have high skill and ability to operate the process facility and arrange for the calculation of the
gas, oil and, water product. Carry out of services on surface facilities to back up maintenance
Langsa FPSO Pte.Ltd (Modec Group) Logistic Coordinator
From : May 2001
To : May 2002
Effectively government relations and managing of the materials handling.
Arranging the dispatcher such as crew change for offshore personals or VIP. Managing materials on the warehouse, also managing purchasing materials order. Export and import clearance for document and stuff. Government relation such as police department, army, and port authorities.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL/PIRATICAL & TRAINING
1. SCRB (Survival Craft and Rescue). (24th-26th March 2008).
2. Advance Fire Fighting. (7th-9th January 2008)
3. HUET (Helicopter under water escape training). (1st November 2006)
4. Fire Fighting (10th July 2006)
5. First Aid. (10th July 2006)
6. Sea survival. (11th July 2006)
7. AutoCAD training course. (2nd January, 2006)
8. Training and practice on gasoline engine (1). (17th -23rd October 2004)
9. Training and practice on gasoline engine (II) (24th - 31st Oct 2004)
10. Training and practice AUTOCAD. (July 2004)
11. Training and practice Computer Numerically Control Machine (CNC) (5th -16th June 2004).
12. Computer programming (2004).
13. Mechanical Technology (2004).
14. Drawing Machine (2004).
15. Phenomena of foundation Machinery (2004).
16. Metallurgy (2003).
17. H2S Course (2001).
18. BST (Basic safety Training) (2001).
1. Institut Teknik Pembangunan Surabaya from January 2009 to November 2009 with subject study on Mechanical Engineering (graduated).
2. University of JANABADRA from 2002 up to now w/subject study on Mechanical Engineering (extension), moved to Institut Teknik Pembangunan Surabaya on January 2009.
3. University of GAJAH MADA from 1997 to 2001 w/subject study on letter of Faculty.
4. Senior High School from 1994 to 1997 (graduated).
5. Junior High School from 1991 to 1994 (graduated).
6. Elementary school from 1985 to 1991 (graduated).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with MS word, Excel, AutoCad.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]