CV Piping Engineer working on AHSV Anchor Handling/Supply Vessel, AHTS Anchor Handling Tug Supply
Piping Engineer working on AHSV Anchor Handling/Supply Vessel, AHTS Anchor Handling Tug Supply
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Engineer working on AHSV Anchor Handling/Supply Vessel, AHTS Anchor Handling Tug Supply - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): BAtam, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Institute of Sepuluh nopember Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Batam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Marital Status : Single
Healthy : Good
Religion : Moslem
Nationality : Indonesian
Name Place Start Finish Major : Sepuluh Nopember Institute of technology, Department of Naval Architect and Ship building-strength and Construction Concentration.
Surabaya Sept’02 March’08 Design GPA : 2.99
• concerned with every aspect for the design, construction and performance of ships.
• considering sea keeping, resistance, strength construction and fatique condition.
• Concerned On Analysis Reliability and Damage Probability at Hull Construction almost 1 year.
• Good understanding about Design and Calculating Ship, Tank, Schematic Drawing of Piping System
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Company Start Finish Position
PT. Batamec Shipyard Batam
(Otto Marine Industries Ltd. Singapore)
May ‘08 May ‘10 QC Inspector( Piping )
With Job description :
• Make and Review ITP (Inspection Test Plan) for new Building Project checked and Approved by Owner And Class
based on Technical Specification .
• Review the Construction Drawing for Fabrication and Installation Process.
• Carried out inspection for spools fabrication and installation of pipeline for new building project accordance with
arrangement drawing, isometric drawing (ISO) and Piping & Instrument Diagram ( P & ID).
• Completion of visual welding inspection of all welding joint as per-yard construction standard and classification
• Determine all material, fitting and equipment of pipeline accordance with specification requirement.
• Fit up Inspection, Visual Welding Inspection and Pressure Test (Hydro/Air Test) Piping System Fabrication and
onboard accordance Procedure testing and Classification Requirement.
• Submitted request for Inspection to Quality Assurance (QA), Owner Representative and Authorized Classification
to adequate all pipeline to be fabricated and installed in good order.
• Furnished all document of inspection for evaluation and reference.
• Witnessing and verify of testing and running system for commissioning
Involve on Project :
• 120T B.P. AHSV (Anchor Handling/Supply Vessel)
Owner : RK Offshore Management
Class : ABS
Finished on November,17th 2009
• AHTS (Anchor Handling Tug Supply) 60M
Owner : RK Offshore Management
Class : ABS
Finished on April, 22nd 2009
• MT 6009 Mk II
Class : DNV
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AUTO CAD Training June’03 Naval Architechture Department – FTK-ITS
English Course 2005 YPIA-Surabaya
ISO 9001:2000(Quality Management System) Basic Course July’07 Trembezy-Surabaya
Short Course on Project Management for Ship Building and Ship Repairing March’08 Naval Architechture Department – FTK-ITS
AUTO CAD 2D Training July’08 Engineering PT Batamec (Batam)
Safety Basic Fire Training July’08 Safety Department PT.Batamec
Jotun Paint School July’09 JOTUN Singapore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Language : Indonesian & English Oral and Written
2. Computer Program :
Operating System : Window and Linux
Design Software : Auto Cad
Basic Software : MS. Office (MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2002 : Organizing Committee HIMA-FTK Naval Soccer 2002
2003 : Organizing Committee HIMA FTK Student Orientation 2003
2003 : Organizing Committee Student Orientation 2003 of Engineering Faculty
2003 : Organizing Committee Back To Campus of Engineering Faculty
2002 – 2003 : Naval Student Organization as Staff of Student Resource Development Department
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Quick Learner and adaptation, Good Motivation, can work individually or team also able to work under pressure. I am
dynamic and flexible person. Actually I like learn something new to improving my skill and got new experiences.