Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Laboratory Technician / Pipeline Engineer, Fuel Pipeline/Terminal Operation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Parrish, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, United States Present Location: USA, Bradenton Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently exploring the possibility of obtaining a challenging position of LAB TECHNICIAN in a progressive environment, providing opportunities for growth and advancement, where I can utilize my education, experience and acquired skills toward becoming a valuable team member.
Routine production sample analysis, wet chemical titrations, preparation of lab reagents for test purposes and laboratory maintenance as required on an ongoing basis
I have over 10 years proficient exp in petroleum refining technical service like operating gas chromatography, Spectroil M, XR sulphur meter, calorie meter C-4000 and well versed with different ASTM standard techniques.
Also I have the sound knowledge and techniques of relevant oil analysis, soil analysis, water legislation and policies. More over I have the guidelines familiarity with all water testing wet chemistry, fair assay, and all water oil testing.
Attached is a copy of my resume detailing my background and qualifications, for your review and consideration.
I would welcome an opportunity to discuss with you in greater detail any challenging opening you may have and how I could contribute to your organization. I may be reached at the above address or telephone number to arrange for an interview.
• 1 year experience in Computer Programming
• 10 years experience in Petroleum Laboratory
• 10 years of Petroleum Pipeline Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Obtains Samples from fuel tankers, tanks, and filter separators for lab analysis.
• Provides properly reported sample results to the Senior Lab Technician for review.
• Recognizes off-spec fuel results and reports any off spec results to Sr. Lab Technician.
• Proficient in daily operations of the laboratory and upholds a safe work environment.
• Performs petroleum testing using hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and solvents.
• Supports Sr. Lab Technician in reinforcement of quality standards in the laboratory and in the field.
• Proficient in the use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
• Proficient in applicable petroleum test methods and sampling procedures
• Practices ethical reporting and sample results.
• Operates within guidelines set forth under the FM 10-67-2. FM 10-67-1, MIL STD 3004A, ASTM, SOP 5B-1, ASTM 5B-2,
• Assist fuel management in HAZ MAT stewardship practices and practices good housekeeping in the laboratory.
MILITARY October 28th 1996-2002 Active Duty Army
EXPERIENCE Petroleum Pipeline Engineer
Petroleum Laboratory Technician
Fuel Pipeline/Terminal Operation
• Designed, constructed, maintained, operated, inspected pipeline system.
• Insured proper handling and segregation of products received and verified quantity and quality
• Accounted for all fuel and cryogenic products received and issued on installation
• Performed all duties of fuel distribution, receipt, testing and storage
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Manatee Community College 1995-96
John Tyler Community College 1998-99
KBR University College of Government Compliance 2007-09
October 1996 Basic Military Training, Fort Knox, KY
February 1997 Petroleum Laboratory Specialist Course, Fort Lee, VA
May 1997 Computer Programming School, Ft. Gordon Ga.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MICROSOFT POWER POINT
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]