CV Graduate M.Sc. Applied Geology Petroleum Geology and Geotectonics, University of the Punjab, Lahore
Graduate M.Sc. Applied Geology Petroleum Geology and Geotectonics, University of the Punjab, Lahore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate M.Sc. Applied Geology Petroleum Geology and Geotectonics, University of the Punjab, Lahore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Petroleum geology and geotectonics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Lahore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I've completed my Master degree in Geology with specialization in Petroleum geology and geotectonics. Now I'm seeking an exigent career in the field of Petroleum in a future oriented organization where I can explore and use my educational and professional abilities in the job by senior’s direction and their professional experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 30 days fieldwork of Stratigrapic and Structural Field of Rumli Area, Hazara Area, Kohat and Potwar Provinces, Swat Area, Pkaistan, Institute of Geology University of the Punjab, Lahore.
• 15 days fieldwork experience for the Geological Mapping of Igneous/ Metamorphic rocks of Kirana hills (Sargodah) and Sedimentary rocks of Ramli area (Islamabad) Pakistan, Institute of Geology University of the Punjab.
• Visit to:
1. Salt Mine, Salt range, Khewra
2. Emerald Mine, Mingora, Sawat
3. Mangla Dam.
1 Month field for litho-structural mapping of Ara-Basaharat area in eastern salt range, Pakistan.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc. Applied Geology (2009)
With specialization in Petroleum Geology and Geotectonics
Institute Of Geology, University of the Punjab, Lahore
(78.12% Marks, 1st Division)
B.Sc. APPLIED GEOLOGY (2007)
Institute of Geology, University of the Punjab, Lahore
(71.43% Marks, 1st Division)
F.Sc. Pre-Engineering (2003)
F.G.Degree College Lahore Cantt.
Federal Board (66.45% Marks, B Grade, 1st Division)
Secondary School Certificate (2000)
F.G. Boys High School no.5, Lahore Cantt.
Federal Board (72.11%Marks
Short Courses And Special Lectures_____________________________
• Three Days Short Course on “Global Water Scarcity and Pakistan”.
• Special Lecture on “Tectonics of Pakistan”.
• Five days workshop on “Petroleum Reserve estimation”.
• Two days seminar on “Well site Geology, surface data logging and introduction to drill procedures”.
• One week training on Seismic Reflection data Acquisition and interpretation at Oil and Gas training institute (OGTI) Islamabad.
M.Sc. (Petroleum geology and geotectonic) thesis on
• Litho- Structural mapping of Aara-Basharat area (Eastern salt range) distt. Chakwal, Pakistan.
• Sedimentology of Cambrian sequence in eastern Salt Range with special emphasis on Kussak Formation and Baghanwala Formation of Cambrian age.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Fairly well aware with the environment of MS Office, Arc View GIS, Windows, and Internet surfing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good communication skills in English and Urdu
• Good Interpersonal Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]