CV Electrical Engineer, experience in Wiring and Winding of Electrical Machines, Basic PLC programming
Electrical Engineer, experience in Wiring and Winding of Electrical Machines, Basic PLC programming
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer, experience in Wiring and Winding of Electrical Machines, Basic PLC programming - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Luxembourg, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
On a macro level I want to work for a reputed organization that utilizes my experience and skills. I would like to make sure my presence in the organization is mutually beneficial and will generate revenue either directly or indirectly to the organization.
On an individual level, I want to leverage my technical skills to contribute to any development effort and more importantly to ensure that my skills contribute to the identified goals of the concern through continuous learning and update in my field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Installation and commissioning of automation machines.
• In-house testing of electrical panel controls
• Machine Service and trouble shooting.
• Mechanical assembly and electrical wiring.
• Co-ordination of project with customer and supplies.
• Set up and troubleshooting machine to ensure operating in good conditions.
• Testing all type of pumps and motors.
• Industrial electrical maintenance
• Domestic and industrial wiring.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Electrical And Electronics Engineering (D.E.E.E)
Wiring and Winding of Electrical Machines
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge of Basic PLC programming
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]