CV 3.0 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN OFFICER FOR CREDIT CARDS COLLECTION OPERATIONS
3.0 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN OFFICER FOR CREDIT CARDS COLLECTION OPERATIONS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 3.0 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN OFFICER FOR CREDIT CARDS COLLECTION OPERATIONS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cochin, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in COMPUTER MAINTENANCE & ELECTRONICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: INDIA, COCHIN Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
WANTED SALARY: 350 PAKISTANI RUPEES PER DAY
I am a graduate in Computer maintenance and Electronics. Currently I am working with Icici bank as an officer for credit cards collections since Jan 2007. I had six months experience from Bajaj Alliance Insurance Pvt Ltd from Jun 2006 - Dec 2006 as Insurance service representative. I am seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in an industry that offers professional growth, while being resourceful,innovative and flexible.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. FROM MAR 2007 ONWARDS WITH ICICI BANK(I-PROCESS SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD),
AS AN OFFICER FOR CREDIT CARD COLLECTION COCHIN.
• MANAGING ICICI CREDIT CARDS PROCESS & COMPLIANCE.
• HANDLING AUDIT PROCESS WITH MANAGING MONTHLY AUDIT SCORE OF
• MIS & PROCESS CO-ORDINATION WITH OTHER LOCATIONS.
• MANAGING AND CO-ORDINATION WITH CREDIT CARDS COLLECTION AGENCIES (AGENCY MANAGEMENT).
• MONTHLY AGENCY VISIT TO ENSURE THEIR COMPLIANCE WITH BANK POLICIES AND PROCESS
• INTERACTION WITH WALK-IN CUSTOMERS REGARDING CREDIT CARD RELATED QUERIES AND SETTLEMENTS.
• ONLINE TRACING OF NO CONTACT CUSTOMERS.
• HAD CONDUCT TRAINING FOR IN-HOUSE AND OTHER LOCATIONS OFFICERS.
• HAD CONDUCT TRAINING TO AGENCIES REGARDING PROCESS COMPLIANCE.
• STOCK ALLOCATIONS TO ALL AGENCIES. DAILY MIS HANDLING – REPORTING RESOLUTION, FIELD REFERRALS, DISPUTE & SKIP CASES.
2. FROM JUN 06 – DEC 06 MONTHS WITH BAJAJ ALLIANZ INSURANCE LTD, ALUVA, AS INSURANCE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
• CUSTOMER ACQUISITION BY THE WAY OF SELLING INSURANCE & ULIPS
• ENHANCING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) BSC COMPUTER MAINTENANCE AND ELECTRONICS (2003-2006)