CV Piping QA/QC Inspector Sharq 3rd Expansion project Jubail Saudi Arabia, Ethylene Plant India
Piping QA/QC Inspector Sharq 3rd Expansion project Jubail Saudi Arabia, Ethylene Plant India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping QA/QC Inspector Sharq 3rd Expansion project Jubail Saudi Arabia, Ethylene Plant India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jubail, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jubail Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Have an overall experience in Quality Control /Supervision with construction, companies in India and Middle East.
Supervised erection / installation / inspection of the following: Piping, Pre-fabrication activities of piping systems. Critical pipe supports, Special pipe supports, Tie-in point activities, Vend, Material traceability, dimensional checking, involved in heat treatment, Non-destructive activities, Line checks prior to hydro testing, Mechanical completion check activities etc.
Well versant with International standards such as ASME B31.1, 31.3, API 650/652 & ASTM.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Petrochemical Plant Experiences:
• Sharq 3rd Expansion project - Jubail working as a QA/QC piping inspector from Feb 2008 to till date.
• Tasnee Petrochemicals, Ethylene Crackers Project - Jubail worked as a Piping Supervisor from Jan 2007 to Dec 2007.
• CM Hydro systems, Ethylene Plant - India worked as a Jr.Mechanical Engineer from March 2006 to Dec 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Engineering (B Tech) in MECHANICAL ENGINEER from JNTU.
• Diploma in Process Piping Engineering per ASME B31.3 (CERTIFIED) from Institute of Piping Engineering and Building Services, Hyderabad.
Certified NDT LEVEL II in following discipline as per ASNT-TC-1A.
• Radiography Test
• Dye Penetrate Test
• Magnetic Particle Test
• Ultra Sonic Test
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, C C++, Operating Sytems, Hardware and Software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]