CV Second Engineer on FSO Queenway Vietnam crude oil USA and Europe Tanker Pacific Management Singapore
Second Engineer on FSO Queenway Vietnam crude oil USA and Europe Tanker Pacific Management Singapore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Second Engineer on FSO Queenway Vietnam crude oil USA and Europe Tanker Pacific Management Singapore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in marine engineering thailand Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Thailand Present Location: Thailand, Bangkok Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
+High experience in tankers especially Crude Oil Carrier.
+Knowledge of roles and responsibilities with regard to emergency response.
+Well done practically of maintenance and repair all Machineries, systems, process and equipment on The FSO. No more wasting time for training.
Several years continuously working as an Engineer Officer in crude oil carrier included cargo boiler, steam turbine, vacuum condenser system, cargo pump and all 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines and FSO.
All the crude oil carriers trading and operate by foreign company operators.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mar 09-To date: Second Engineer on FSO Queenway.
I have been working on FSO. Queensway, tanker pacific offshore. as second engineer
“Aux. watertube boiler 40T 2nos.
AUX. generator turbo 2000 kw,
Diesel generator 970 kw3nos
Cargo pumps steam centrifugal 3x3000 Cu.M ”
Organization content of multinationallity crews Etc.Europion,Philipino,india,Malaysian and Thai.
Fso queenway field is located approximately 20 mail south of Vietnam Crude oil from the reservoir is transported from a fixed platform to the FSO via 2 km pipeline.
Second Engineer Principal accountability
1. To carry out boiler and turbo generator .aux generator and repair work, planed maintenance
2. To be aware of class and flag survey requirements and undertake or supervise the preparation of machinery or equipment for survey.
3. Be familiar with the Facility’s plant and machinery and shall ensure that the maintenance staff under his control are adequately trained in their safe operation and maintenance.
4. Ensure that he has knowledge of safety requirements, including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, Company policy and instructions.
5. Shall assist the Maintenance Supervisor with the preparation of the running repair list, supervision of major repairs, modifications.
6. To maintain accurate records, which shall be readily retrievable, and conform to the Facility Management System, to prepare data for entry in the daily report and the CMMS. His handover notes will encompass a comprehensive coverage of his work during his period onboard.
7. To liaise with the Maintenance Supervisor on ordering of stores and spare gear and maintenance of onboard stock levels, to ensure that the Facility’s operational capabilities and safety are not jeopardised.
8. To perform gas tests and isolations as per permit to work and confined space entry permits.
9. Member of first line emergency response group for emergency situations.
May08-Oct08 Second engineer
I have been working on crude oil carrier’s name M.T.Pacific tourmaline. 27450 Grt. 11700kw a Her trading service is between USA and south Africa Owner‘s tanker pacific management Singapore
Sep07-Apr08: Third-Second engineer
I have been working on crude oil carrier’s name M.T.Yellow sea and china sea she is sister ship 49279 Grt. 15000 kw. Her trading service is between Singapore to gulf of Aden and Thailand Owner‘s tanker pacific Types of cargoes carried:
1. Pattani Crude: Product of Platong gasfield, Chevron Thailand
Exploration and Production Public Co, Ltd.
2 Nangnuan Crude: Product of Bongkot gasfield, PTT Exploration and Production Public Co, Ltd.
3. Jasmine Crude: Product of Jasmine gasfield, PEARL OIL (Thailand) Co, Ltd.
DEC06-Jun07: Third engineer
I have been working on crude oil carrier’s name M.T.arafura sea. 57680 Grt. 19460 kw and transfer to M.T. china sea Her trading service is between USA and Europe Owner‘s tanker pacific management Singapore
May05-Oct05: Third engineer
I have been working on crude oil carrier’s name M.T.yellow sea and china sea she is sister ship 49279 Grt. 15000 kw. Her trading service is between Singapore to gulf of Aden and Thailand Owner‘s tanker pacific management Singapore
Types of carried cargoes:
1. Pattani Crude: Product of Platong gasfield, Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production, Ltd.
2. Erawan Condensate: Product of Erawan gasfield, Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production, Ltd.
3.operatetion on STS and SBM
Aug04-Dec05: fourth/Third Engineer
Worked on product tanker’s name M.V sujitra naree Dwt. 18302 Grt. 7450 kw. Owner‘s great circle shipping Co, Ltd. . world wide transport
Sep03- Jun04: fourth Engineer
Worked on log&bulk carrier name M.V.bussara naree. Dwt. 11474 Grt. 7600 kw. Owner‘s great circle shipping Co, Ltd. world wide transport.
Nov01-Oct 02: Engine Cadet
My life was in bulk carrier ship her name is M.V. vanda naree Owner’s great circle shipping Co, Ltd., She is bulk carrier vessel, world wide transport.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education Level Institute Name/place From/to Total(Year)
Primary School: Tesbal. 3 / mungmai 1985-1991 6
Secondary School: panarai / lopburi 1991-1994 3
College / lopbori 1994-1997 3
Higher Vocational: pebunvitayarai
College / lopburi 1997-1999 3
University: The Merchant marine
training centre./ BKK. 1999-2004 5
Degree & Grade: B.Sc:Bachelor of Science
Major MARINE ENGINEER
-Tanker Familiarization /Advance Oil Tanker Safety
-Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting/Advance Fire Fighting
-Advance hydraulic workshop
-license of competence to merchant marine office (the republic of Liberia)
-Revalidation/Upgrading Course for Deck and Engine
Department at Management level
-Personal Survival Techniques
-Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
-Elementary First Aid/-Medical First Aid
-Survival Craft & Rescue Boats/-Sea Survival Skills Training
-Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]