CV Offshore field engineer Punj Lloyd Ltd, Mumbai India Heera Redevelopment Project (HRP)
Offshore field engineer Punj Lloyd Ltd, Mumbai India Heera Redevelopment Project (HRP)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore field engineer Punj Lloyd Ltd, Mumbai India Heera Redevelopment Project (HRP) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A challenging position in a reputed organization which can exploit my skills and expertise to an optimum level and to take a giant step in my career.
Technically sound, with good inter-personal, communicative & negotiation skills. Ready to take up challenging tasks & manage multiple priorities & assignments. Team player abounds with leadership & directing qualities. An energetic organizational catalyst, both innovative & creative by birth. Above all a self-starter, goal- setter, quick learner & constant self-motivator.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Field Engineer in Offshore Execution
Organization : Punj Lloyd Ltd, Mumbai
Designation : Engineer – Offshore Execution.
Project : Heera Redevelopment Project (HRP)
Client : ONGC
Tenure : Since March 2008
About the Organization :
Punj Lloyd Limited is a transnational company specialising in the energy and infrastructure sectors. PLL’s operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia. Punj Lloyd extend EPC services in: Offshore, Onshore Field Development, Onshore and Offshore Pipelines, Tankage & Terminals
1. Project Engineer for the installation of Risers, Sub sea spool tie in and J/I Tubes
2. Supervising the fabrication of installation activities.
3. Maintain and monitor the Daily Progress Report (DPR).
4. Maintain the Project work pack.
5. Assisting Const. Supdt in the preparation of installation procedures.
6. Prepare method statement/ task plan for the daily operation.
1. Riser Installation
2. Sub sea spool tie-in.
3. I/J tube installation.
4. Conductor driving.
5. Flexible pipe laying.
6. Composite cable laying.
and other sub sea installation related activities.
Worked as a Third Party Inspection Engineer
Organization : Instrumentation Ltd, Mumbai
Designation : Third Party inspection Engineer.
Project : Pipeline diversion project.
Client : Mahanagar Gas Ltd.
Location : Mumbai.
Tenure : From 1-10-08 to 12-03-08
About the Organization:
Instrumentation Ltd is the organization who proving the Third Party services to Mahanagar Gas Limited in all parts of their Onshore gas pipeline projects.
1. Witnessing and reporting of the work at site to the client.
2. Monitoring the safety at site.
3. Verify the installation and fabrication reports before signing by the client.
Witnessed and inspected
1. Diversion and by – passing of the pipeline.
2. Hot tapping of the pipeline.
3. Hydroesting of the temperory by – passed line.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Institution Course Degree Board/ University Year of Passing Obtained %
Vinayaka Mission’s Engineering college, Salem BE
MECH Anna University 2007 63%
NSS Higher Secondary School, Manickamangalam, Kalady H.S.E Higher Secondary Board 2003 70%
M.A.M.High School, Koratty, Thrissur S.S.L.C Kerala state Board 2001 70%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Packages : MS-Office-2007, Internet Applications
Software : AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]