CV Network and System Administrator, Consolidated Contractors International Company Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Network and System Administrator, Consolidated Contractors International Company Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Network and System Administrator, Consolidated Contractors International Company Riyadh Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): riyadh, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position as a Network/System Administrator with a prestigious company, which will utilize my academic achievements and hands-on experience while providing for career development opportunities and growth?
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Assistant LAN Administrator
Consolidated Contractors International Company @ Rabigh Independent Water Steam Power Project (US$150 million worth) (10/2007 –10/2008)
Scope of work
1. Provide 1st level of support to company users.
2. Coordinates, administers and resolves day-to-day end-user requests.
3. Organize and document all software installation, maintenance, and licensing.
4. Documenting and maintaining configuration and communication info related to LAN (Active and passive component), structured cabling, and network hardware and telecommunication links.
5. Ensure policies and standards related to corporate network are adhered to.
6. Establishes and maintains network users, user environment, directories and security.
7. Provide Internet Access control for the Corporate Network.
8. Installing and upgrading existing network hardware.
9. Ensure maximum redundancies are available for all active and passive network components.
10. Monitor and manage performance related issues on the Network.
11. Perform automated system backups and recovery of all system.
12. Conduct preventive maintenance for all network related equipment.
13. Responsible for Setup and maintenance of all user workstations.
14. Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various
Network and System Administrator
Consolidated Contractors International Company @ Princess Noura Bint AbdUlrahman University for Women Project (US$2.2 billion worth ) (04-2009-Now)
Scope of work
1. Install wireless network in the site office (more than 50 computers).
2. Install wired network in the main office (more than 500 computers).
3. Install wireless network in the camp for providing internet for company employees.
4. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of various servers like Proxy, DNS, DHCP, Antivirus, Printing, Security Management/Monitoring servers etc.
5. Network Management and LAN traffic monitoring.
6. Maintenance and troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP, proxies, Gateway and Mail Server.
7. Provide 1st level of support to company users (more than 500 users).
8. Provide Internet Access control for the Corporate Network.
9. User administration (setup and maintaining account).
10. Installing and upgrading existing network hardware.
11. Ensure maximum redundancies are available for all active and passive network components.
12. Conduct preventive maintenance for all network related equipment Monitor system performance.
13. Create a backup and recovery policy.
14. Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out.
15. Group Policy Implement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft certified Professional (MCP)
• Microsoft certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft certified Systems Administrator: Security (MCSAS)
• Microsoft certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSES)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Operating Systems / Products
- 2003 server/ 2000 server / XP Professional / Vista
- ISA 2004 / ISA 2006
- Exchange 2003 / Exchange 2000
- MS Office 2000 up to 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
• Network Services & Internet Protocol Security
- Dynamic Hosts Configuring Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Windows Internet Name Service (WINS)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- IP Security (IPSec)
- Cluster Services and Network Load Balancing
• Network hardware and equipment
-Switches, Hubs, Cabling CAT3/5,ASA,Routers
• Additional products
-Crystal Reports , Adobe Acrobat Professional , VERITASTM Backup Exec
for Windows Servers, VMWARE
• Speaks and writes Arabic.
• Speaks and writes English.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Proactive and Fast Learner, with Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
• Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles
• Working in teams
• Customer Service Support