CV Piping Designer, Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A. Romania, South Korea Okpo Shipyard Training
Piping Designer, Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A. Romania, South Korea Okpo Shipyard Training
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer, Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A. Romania, South Korea Okpo Shipyard Training - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mangalia, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Math-Phisics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Romania, Mangalia Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested to apply CV in your company, I hope this CV takes your consideration and I will be a waiting to hear your replay.
Summary of CV:
- Using Microsoft Technology (Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Tribon)
- More than Ten Years Experience in Shipbuilding Construction
- Specialization of Piping Designer in South Korea (DSME)
- Member of Sea Trial Team from Outffiting Design Team
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1999 - 2003 - Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A.
Employee , as fitter coordinator in Hull Indoor Department where I perform coordination activities for sub-assembly, assembly and cutting line in order to keep assembly line on schedule
2003 – 2008 - Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A.
Employee, as technician pipe designer in Outfitting Design Department, Engine Room Piping where I perform following activities:
- Execution of new production drawings and documentations (manufacturing and installation drawings)
- Modification and adaptation of drawings received from owner according company production flux and possibility.
- Modification of drawings according Class and Owner request.
- Creating reports, tables and other documentation requested by production.
- Modifying Piping diagrams according owner and class request
- Issuing As-built drawings
2008 – present - Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries S.A.
- Coordination activities for piping and outfitting work in E/R Area, in order to prepare ship for sea trial and delivery
- Finalization of Client Request Item and Non-Conformity Report issued by QC, owner and class for E/R area
- Scheduling of piping and steel outfitting work for each project of men power and M/H
- Logistics control for materials and equipment necessary for dock and quay stages
- Self checking inspection with foremans before QC inspection request
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
– High School –
“ ION BANESCU” MANGALIA
Specialization – Math - Physics
“RED CROSS SOCIETY” MANGALIA
Specialization – medical assistant
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD 2000; 2002
- Tribon M3
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
WELDING, TORCH CUTTERING
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Korea Okpo Shipyard 3 month training – Tribon M3 programming (Outfitting Drafting, Pipe Modeling, Structure Modeling).
- Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Ind.–Member of Sea trial Team from Engine Room Piping Design for 4860 TEU (NSB) series