CV Mechanical Graduate - Maharashtra College of Engineering, S. R. T. M University, Nanded India
Mechanical Graduate - Maharashtra College of Engineering, S. R. T. M University, Nanded India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Graduate - Maharashtra College of Engineering, S. R. T. M University, Nanded India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jamnagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, jamnagar gujarat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Focussed professional with B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Maharashtra College of Engineering, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University.
Well versed with the concepts of AutoCAD & ProE.
Exposure in software technologies like Turbo C.
Sound knowledge of Software & Hardware of Computers.
An enterprising individual with good interpersonal skills strong analytical, comprehensive problem solving abilities & a willingness to learn.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Coordination with client & subcontractors, development of detailed project scope & schedule,
Basic engineering requirements & design data, supervision & coordination of engineering work.
• Review & check drawing, requisitions, Technical bid analyses & specifications, prepare & monitor
Engineering document handling procedures, prepare various technical documents.
• Coordinate investigation & resolution of field –initiated questions related to design & engineering.
• Participating in preparation / review of construction programs;
• Reviewing design / drawings, work procedures, /quality standards, materials / manpower requirements;
• Advising on turnaround activities; and investigating unusual or complex problems.
• After completion of fabrication offer to QMD for testing (RT/UT).
• After Mechanical Clearance & Box-up activity handover to Execution Engineer.
• Supervises, coordinates and controls the team to reach our targets on time.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2003 : B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Maharashtra College of Engineering, S. R. T. M University, Nanded, Maharashtra.
1998 : 12th from D.A.V Sr. Sec. School, C.B.S.E, Chandigarh.
1996 : 10th from Tribune Model School, C.B.S.E, Chandigarh
Organisation : Punjab Tractors Ltd, Mohali, Punjab
Duration : Aug’02-Jan’02
Description : The training was done on CNC machine Programming.
We perform a vast number of operations, such as slot and keyway cutting, milling, drilling etc. Cutting fluid is often pumped to the cutting site to cool and lubricate the cut, and to sluice away the resulting waste.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Technical : ASNT Level-II Certification (U.T, R.T, M.P.T & L.P.T).
: AutoCAD, ProE.
High-Level Languages : Turbo C.
Operating Systems : Windows ’98, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista.
PC Tools : MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]