CV QA/QC Staff Review Project Drawings, P&ID, Data Sheets and Specifications
QA/QC Staff Review Project Drawings, P&ID, Data Sheets and Specifications
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Staff Review Project Drawings, P&ID, Data Sheets and Specifications - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): coimabtore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical and electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: qatar, ras laffan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
QA/QC E&I job searching
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Supervised the Discipline QC Inspectors in his performance of inspection and testing activities.
2. Under the direction of Site QC Manager, is responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level in contract.
3. Holds pre-inspection meeting with construction / subcontractor prior to the start of any work to clarify inspection requirements, plans and procedures.
4. Conduct timely inspection meetings to resolve quality control problems and to discuss inspection schedule with the Company and Subcontractors.
5. Develop and reviews the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Control Procedures (QCP).
6. Coordinates the witness of inspections and tests with the Company and contractor
7. Reviews/ Approves all inspection reports and maintain them in manner which allows all personal concerned access to results.
8. Ensures that the QC/ Inspection work proceeds in accordance with Project Control Plan, Control Procedures and Inspection Procedures agreed with the Company.
9. Following up of Discrepancy Report and NCR
10. Coordinate with Client and Contractor
11. Coordinate with Certification Department
12. Monitoring RFIís
13. Review project Drawings, P&ID, Data Sheets and Specifications
14. Supervise and monitor the instrumentation activities as per QCP and ITP and project specifications
15. Interfacing with construction contractor / subcontractor for installation fabrication and/ or operational testing activities to ensure conformance to engineering design and client criteria and are carried out without compromising quality and HSE policies and practices.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
sri subramanya college of engg and tech
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]