CV Operations Clerk in UAE Dubai Port World under the Department of General Cargo Handling
Operations Clerk in UAE Dubai Port World under the Department of General Cargo Handling
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Operations Clerk in UAE Dubai Port World under the Department of General Cargo Handling - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Dubai, Dubai Relocation: Bahrain, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek a challenging assignment, an opportunity to learn and implementing the best practices of the industry in a team work, which would add to my knowledge, skills and career while contributing towards the quantity and quality of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Operations Clerk in Dubai Port World under the Department of General Cargo Handling from October 2006.
1. Import, clearance of General Cargo, Automobiles and local distribution to the authorized agents/dealers.
2. Expertise in Imports and Exports documentation, FZ Bill of Entries, Export Bill etc.,
3. Customer service, co-ordination and liaising.
4. Billing of all transactions such as inward/outward handling, storage and all related to cargo.
5. Preparing and updating monthly and yearly productivity reports.
6. Proficient in using Oracle based ‘Port Manifest Data Systems (MDS).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor in Computer Science
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows, MS-Office, VB,Adobe Pagemaker Tally
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
High speed Typing Skills ie., 60WPM
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Project Title : Computer Sales & Service Data Administration System
Tools GUI : Front End: Visual Basic 6.0
DBMS : Back End: Microsoft Access
Team size : One
Sales administration system maintains the details of customers, service engineers and the service database. The reporting module of the system generates the Customer Balance Report, Cash/Credit Bill Report, Stock Report and Sales Report and requested through appropriate menu option.