CV Oil & gas electrical technician Malaysia Trace and Rectify Fault Motor Controller System
Oil & gas electrical technician Malaysia Trace and Rectify Fault Motor Controller System
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil & gas electrical technician Malaysia Trace and Rectify Fault Motor Controller System - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dungun, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in SPM Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Terengganu Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Kindly, please find attached the Curriculum Vitae and copies of my certificate for your reference and further action.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Specialist in trouble shooting of electrical wiring system, overhead and underground Line cable, joint the cable and generator set.
2. Doing termination, installation, switching and testing. Responsible to check and repair of temporary power cable in site construction.
3. Conduct monitoring, trending and tracking of daily consumption of the refinery
4. Switch box assembly, maintenance and Motor controller center (ELCB, MCCB and VFD), starter and etc.
5. Inspection and maintenance of Air System and Air Conditioning System
6. Helpful all electrical work, maintenance and trouble-shooting of electrical wiring system, air-conditional system in the refinery.
7. Repair all the electrical system, equipment and control panel. Switch box assembly and repair the welding machine (rectifier).
8. Responsible to monitor and ensure all activities relating electrical facilities and supporting equipments.
9. Responsible to termination/installation of switching, testing and Punch List Work
10. Preparation of electrical document
11. Fuse board installation for temporary power cable. Repair of electrical equipment .Responsible to control and supervise any electrical problem
12. Check and troubleshooting electrical fault.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate in chargeman AO 7 PW1
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
familiar in m/soft word, excel & powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Doing Domestic and Industries wiring, overhead and underground line
Glanding and Termination works,Specialist in trouble shooting ,Familiar in welding, procedure (basic) and welding work (support bracket), Trace and Rectify Fault Motor Controller System
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Read and design block, schematic and lay out construction drawing, Sub-station assembly and installation of electrical component., electrical instrument